Trans-Ware Transmissions in Ontario, Canada

no the $220 was for a few small little things and fluid . It is included in $1007.00 (total) . I spend close to $1600+ in parts , not including my TC ($700+ US) . Doesn't take long to add up :).

So our deal looks mighty good now, huh?

It does add up fast., I have to admit. But to receive the best , it takes time and good parts. :)

Originally posted by KWIKR 1
no the $220 was for a few small little things and fluid . It is included in $1007.00 (total) . I spend close to $1600+ in parts , not including my TC ($700+ US) . Doesn't take long to add up :).

gotcha....thanks for the info guys!

:D

I want to thank everyone who suggested that I go to Trans-Ware. I took my car to Mike last Wednesday and I picked it up on Friday and is it ever a joy to drive. I took it for a test drive and brought it up to about 2 maybe 3#'s of boost and when it shifted to second gear it went sideways. The grin hasn't left my face yet.

To top it all off Mike called me today to see how the transmission was and to make sure I was happy. I was surprised as I have never had such good service after the sale before. Mike is also going to build my spare tranny for me.

Once again thanks for all of the responses,

Paul Beal
pbeal@sympatico.ca

Paul . glad to hear your happy . Let's hear the detail s :) . What was put in the trans and what was done -price ????

Tim,

You have been around these cars long enough now to realize that EVERYTHING done to them is STOCK :D I had Mike build it up so that it will take pretty much whatever I throw at it with this car. He went through the tranny from one end to the other and "upgraded" a bunch of parts such as a hardened stator, etc.
I've still got a D-5 converter in it and I plan on running it for a while.

Talk to you later,

Paul Beal
pbeal@sympatico.ca

Paul,

I need a stock rebuild for my car...

How much total - incl parts and all ?

How much would you subtract from your price if you did just a stock rebuild ?

Hotsix,

I don't know what a "stock" rebuild would cost. The best thing to do is call Trans-Ware and talk to Mike, the owner. Their number is (905) 660-3650, you won't be disappointed. It also depends on what is wrong with your transmission that needs to be fixed / rebuilt. Another thing that affects the price is if the transmission is all ready out of the car or not. Like I said before call Mike or else stop in to see him and you won't be disappointed, he can make them work from mild to wild. :D

Good luck,

Paul Beal
pbeal@sympatico.ca

I have been dealing with Mike Ware @ Trans-Ware for close 10 years now and he as always been A1 to deal with.
Many customers I have refered to Mike over the years have been very happy with his service. Most importantly he stands behind his work 100%. Mike's prices are very competitive.

Mike @ Trans-Ware Transmission Ltd.
905-660-3650
109 Fernstaff Court
Concord, ON
L4K 3M1

located near HWY 407 & Dufferin St.

Jack :cool:
Racetronix