Trans shop

screwdriver

Addicted to Speed
Ill be back in 2 weeks and have a tc, shift kit and a 1-2 servo that i need put in anyone know where i can get this done in the local south tampa area?

come on guyes all of you that live in Tampa and no one has a go to guy??? Please i need a little help i get back in 5 days.

If you are willing to drive to Ocala there is a place called Victory Transmissiions that I have heard was good with the 200r4s.

FYI

I called Victory about two months ago and his wife said the he is not really building tranny's right now and it will still be a while before he does. I gave her my phone number for him to call me and I havent heard from them yet.

Theres a new turbo regal shop in Sarasota that can take care of that problem for you.. Call Uwe at 941-204-5090 he could help ya.

As far as I know Victory Trans isn't in business since the owner Rich ( agood friend of mine) got injured. I haven't heard from him in a long time but still trying. So I'm not sure if he may have reopened once he got better. I really hope he does since he does awesome work on all transmissions. He did mine and the thing has worked flawless for over 2 years and I race my GN a lot. If I hear anything from him I'll be sure to post it in the trans section if he opens again or is open again. As far as the Tampa area I'm not sure though since I have only been here a few months.

Hey guys.....as of right now we DO NOT have a new shop open. My dad can still build trannies same as before, just doesnt have the ability to pull them in and out as of right now. Things have been VERY hectic this past year since the accident, so hectic that the car is still sitting in the EXACT same condition as the day of the wreck. If anyone is in need of anything, your more than welcome to give a call at the house.......352-489-9884. Take care all