trans problem

BTDT. I had my 15 min of fame w/Lonnie, and got my money back. Don't you dare speak ill of the great Lonnie Diers. You probably don't have the $$$ for him to make good on his promises like he does for so many other people :rolleyes:

At least you give his Keyboard Commando pal's something to unite and fight about for the next few days. My favorite is the threats where they're going to show up at your workplace (ie Tony Gomes). My #1 pet peeve about this forum - too many members in the clique.

There's plenty of other good builders on here who can keep there word to you :)

All I can speak of is MY experience, seems you had a different experience, and that sucks. For a 200R4 I know where my money will ALWAYS be spent. AS for members in the clique, well, when I had Mopars INDY was the best place to get the BEST Mopar info, still is I believe. Same goes for Buick's, especially TR's, there are a FEW masters, and a ton of guys who have a little knowledge and THINK they're masters. I try to spend money once, these cars are expensive enough without getting jacked by a bad mechanic. Not saying Lonnie is the ONLY guy out there who can make a 200 work, just the only guy for me.

Bought my 400 turbo from lonnie 3 yrs ago still works perfect as well as the convertor i got from Kip Asplund im 100% happy with parts lonnie i will be needing a 200r with a electric brake. shoot me a price old blue is going back together for Kips class THS.

Oh please tell me who that would be...

Bryan

Go find out for yourself. I don't need any more of Lonnie's keyboard cowboy pal's sending me harrassing PM's...

I can speak from my experience with EA because it wasn't a good one. Lonnie calls me up to tell me it was done and shipping out, and a week and a half later (after posting a similar thread) he calls to refund me because it wasn't done... I was told that Lonnie probably sold my tranny to one of his "buddies" who was in dire need and couldn't wait, then had to build me a new one. I, for one, don't believe much this guy would say to any one of his customers.

As for the core coming back to Lonnie, if that was agreed upon then McGuiness should send it back. A deal is a deal. As for posting the link to McG's parts for sale... That was tacky because it doesn't involve Lonnie. I don't know the details, but I wouldn't buy alledgedly stolen parts either. Bill Heard's dealerships are all closed now, and they were crooked from the beginning. EXCLUSIVE: Inside The Fall Of Bill Heard Chevrolet, The World's Largest Chevy Dealership For the last few years, Bill Heard's dealerships generated numerous complaints for questionable business practices such as advertising cars they didn't have, selling lemons and sending out fake recall notices to attract customers.

Is there anyone in the Auto Industry that is honest anymore? Yes. Unfortunately, there is more bad guys than good guys out there :frown:

^^\ You sure cry a lot. Maybe Lonnie should have sent you some tissues with that refund.

And maybe you should be try being your own man instead of swinging from Lonnie's nuts. I remember you.

I don't swing from anyone's nuts there. Lonnie has helped me out a lot. He's a friend. If that's swinging from someones nuts..then it is what is. Maybe if you weren't such an impatient person, people would help you out to.

#1. Wrong Forum... I moved...

#2. moparkid- This is your 2nd and final warning on the language etc...

#3. Everyone but Lonnie and the OP needs to stay out...

I didn't realize "nuts" was considered foul language. I'll go stand in the corner now... :rolleyes:

I mean the intent of your statement, you are the polar opposite of what you are accusing them of... Weren't you the one bitching about people in your thread? Your are in someone else's thread now...

Don't try to be the must have last word guy either:wink:

I think I will have the last word. You're nothing more than one of the keyboard cowboys I was reffering to in a previous post. You should start a new thread where you and I can sit and talk smack... Maybe you can even find a couple good verse's from the Bible to help you :rolleyes:

I think I will have the last word. You're nothing more than one of the keyboard cowboys I was reffering to in a previous post. You should start a new thread where you and I can sit and talk smack... Maybe you can even find a couple good verse's from the Bible to help you :rolleyes:

Dude seriously give it a rest. Sorry you got your balls busted in your post, it apparently has you troubled and loosing sleep. Get some therapy and move on. Sorry everyone didnt share the same viewpoint as you did concerning your deal with Lonnie, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

You're appear to be new here? You have to realize that this is a small close knit community. Many of us attend these Buick events regularly and have been racing together since these cars where new. That's not to say there isnt room for a new guy so welcome aboard and lets try and play nice? Calling the owner of the board out isn't playing nice in his sandbox!

Since so many people are questioning why I banned this guy I figured I would UNDELETE his post so all could see...

Same guy that whined about people being in his thread and people bothering him... He comes back like this:confused::mad:

So there is no confusion, if ANYONE talks to me or any other admin on this board like this it will result in a 1 month ban like this guy... Why should we sit back and take this crap from someone on MY board that I bust MY AZZ, along with help from admin, to keep up it and going... Anyone that supports the community and has helped others is more than welcome here, but I am not taking crap from anyone though...

Feel free anyone to post this for everyone to read:biggrin: