Traffic camera

well I got an email from ez pass .. Had a pic of my plate and ME for not paying a .50 cent toll.. Told them to look at my damm account because I did have one :rolleyes: NH state police are at tolls a LOT !! :eek:

Ron White rules :p

this is what the sheep want - just look at new cars and their GPS systems sure its nice but just wait until "they" just log on to your GPS system and mail you a ticket based on your GPS's info.

That day is already here. If you'll notice there are two magnetic pick up strips in each lane after off/on ramps on our highways. They are to register your vehicle. We will be getting a license plate they will read and the information will be stored. They will know where you are, where you are going and how fast you got there. We will be told it is for the truckers initially to record driving hours and speed but it will eventualyy filter down to all vehicles. They won't need police on the highways your vehicle will be ticketed for speeding and they will always be able to keep track of our whereabouts.

Mikey

When i lived in Japan the Motorcycle guys found out the cameras wont flash ya if your are doing like a 120 plus klicks or something around there.

I folded my license plates uner the car so they couldnt see them and tape off my decals and tried it and it was true. Well at 175 klicks it didnt flash :biggrin:

Wonder if the us ones are the same??

I got popped for that once and I even had the original registration in the glove box. Under "seat belts", it had a capital "N". He gave me a ticket and I drove down to the police station and had 3 other officers look at the car and they said it was just him being an a$$. Fought it and won.

Hmmmm times like these make me think ; What would the good ol' boys do?
They'd break out the ol' bows n dynamite arrows, thats what :biggrin:

- just look at new cars and their GPS systems sure its nice but just wait until "they" just log on to your GPS system and mail you a ticket based on your GPS's info.

EXACTLY!!! Or if you're Late on a Car payment, and they use your Precious "Onstar" to RE-PO your car in 15 minutes!!

What's so bad about seatbelts?:rolleyes: Speeding, not paying the toll well if you did it then what are you mad about?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think you are correct. Here we have a large toll road when going southbound.

People do 90 - 100 mph and ive never seen a hi-po running radar on the toll road.

Maybe its a urban legend;)

BW

Not an urban legend in MA.....State Police have their own troop that patrols just the pike and tunnels near Boston

I want to know how the camera knew that you had no seatbelt on?

Something smells fishy Dan.

well this started off as a joke :p BUT in todays newspaper.. (ya we still one some up here) I read the good ol governor of Mass is trying to pass the bug in the plate or inspection sticker to tax your car automatically on mileage as well as tolls :mad: Hopefully I won't be living here much longer .. Oh the governor thinks he is goin to be reelected with no problem :rolleyes: Guess he will have to suck up to Obama who hasn't called this poor slob for one of his "jobs" for all his buddys :p

well this started off as a joke :p BUT in todays newspaper.. (ya we still one some up here) I read the good ol governor of Mass is trying to pass the bug in the plate or inspection sticker to tax your car automatically on mileage as well as tolls :mad: Hopefully I won't be living here much longer .. Oh the governor thinks he is goin to be reelected with no problem :rolleyes: Guess he will have to suck up to Obama who hasn't called this poor slob for one of his "jobs" for all his buddys :p

the Devil won't be around for another term hopefully....can't take anymore of his garbage