Trade for 1987 Grand National...1980 Turbo Trans Am Indy Pace Car

Nice car and they are for sure coming up in price at the auctions but it would be a cool swap with a LC2 !

Good luck on your search. BTW why only a 87? There are 86's too...

The 87 grill is my favorite. If I got an 86 I would end up updating the grill and I don’t want to clone an 87. I know they’re virtually the same.
Nice car and they are for sure coming up in price at the auctions but it would be a cool swap with a LC2 !

Good luck on your search. BTW why only a 87? There are 86's too...

The 87 grill is my favorite. If I got an 86 I would end up updating the grill and I don’t want to clone an 87. I know they’re virtually the same.

lmao that is funny. When I purchased my '86 it had a '87 grill, I changed it back I like the chrome across the top.

But to say "clone a an 87" that is a bit of a stretch don't ya think? lol GL on your search There are four '87's to every one '86 so the odds are better.

Omg I just did this same deal. I traded my 1980 Firebird Formula 301Turbo (very rare car. Numbers matching) for a 1986 GN with an 87 Grill in it. Literally this past weekend lol. I just registered and got to drive it today. This is my 2nd GN. Just be patient, Put your car out there. I actually found my trade partner when I posted my car on Craigslist. So this trade is very possible. Anyone with a 80-81 turbo trans am or Formula that actually still has the original 301t motor will get good money from it especially if it’s in good condition. In the 80s and 90s A lot of owners ditched the 301 turbo engine for a 403 or 350 engine. Trust me I had one for 10+ years.
Good luck.