Trade Built 94 z28 for GN

my85buick

I have a built 94 z28 lt1 a4 for trade.motor is .20 over,speed pro pistons and rings,scat forged rods,cnc ported stock heads,comp custom cam,ported edelbrock air gap intake,full msd ignition,new starter,water pump,alternator,slp fan switch,line lock,k&n cai,RK sport SS hood,built 4l60e trans w/tci 3000 stall,3.73 gears,brand new nitto tires on all 4 corners,drilled rotors,new suspension,pacesetter lts,2.5 x-pipe w/dyno max bullets,sfcs,edelbrock adjustable,torque arm and panard bar,bmr lcas,new battery,walbro 255 fuel pump w/racetronix hotwire kit,interior is mint,no rips,tares or fade,black paint on the outside shines great.I love this car,i have spent the past 4 yrs getting it to this pointe..but my dream car is the Buick Grand National:smile:..I am sure there are more parts I am forgetting about.the top end of the motor only has 500 miles on it,and the lower end has 1000 miles..This car runs,looks and sounds awesome..Serious people only I will send pics to and video of the car running..I am looking for a GN thats in as good as shape as my car,stock or tastefully built is ok..

NO problem,i can get some pics posted when I figure out how..On paper it should run low 11s on motor..I had a nice 85 Regal that I built in 06,but sold it to Nate Pritchett who use to be on PINKS..Now i am wanting a G/N...:biggrin:

heard the sound clip, but only saw 5 pics!!! But have a 87 Turbo T with built 4.1 engine setup and upgraded turbo,heads,injectors,cam,and ignition system.