Camaro 1994 z28

my85buick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a built 94 z28 lt1 a4 for trade.motor is .20 over,speed pro pistons and rings,scat forged rods,cnc ported stock heads,comp custom cam,ported edelbrock air gap intake,BBK 58 mm tb,full msd ignition,new starter,water pump,alternator,slp fan switch,line lock,k&n cai,RK sport SS hood,built 4l60e trans w/tci 3000 stall,3.73 gears,brand new nitto tires on all 4 corners,drilled rotors,new suspension,pacesetter lts,2.5 x-pipe w/dyno max bullets,sfcs,edelbrock adjustable,torque arm and panard bar,bmr lcas,new battery,walbro 255 fuel pump w/racetronix hotwire kit,interior is mint,no rips,tares or fade,black paint on the outside shines great.I love this car,i have spent the past 4 yrs getting it to this pointe..but my dream car is the Buick Grand National..I am sure there are more parts I am forgetting about.the top end of the motor only has 500 miles on it,and the lower end has 1000 miles..This car runs,looks and sounds awesome..asking 10,000.00 obo.

I am going to take pictures today,send me your email and I will send them to you..or if i can figure out how to post them here I will.

Camaro

The link didn't work.
It sent me to Camaro Sound Clips on Photobucket by mkeg3150.
Try another link???

I am looking for pretty much a straight up trade for the G/N...sorry I dont have any extra cash to include with the trade.

Just to clarify something about the car,it does NOT have air,power windows,or power locks..This is the way is came from the factory..If interested check out the pics in my album.;)