Wtt 94 camaro z28

my85buick

Was wondering if anyone was interested in trading their 86-87 GN straight up for my 94 z28 1le?Motor is fresh lt1 rebuild,..020 over speed pro pistons and rings,scat forged rods with arp bolts,cnc ported stock heads,flow 270.3 intake @.600 lift and 198.4 exh,edelbrock air gap intake fully ported,pacesetter lts race version,custom comp cam,comp push rods,and 1.6 rrs,msd 6al box,gm performance opti w/msd cap and rotor,msd 8.5 wires,gm water pump,t56 trans w/spec 3 clutch,march under drive pulleys,new alternator,starter,slp line lock,3.73 gears,bmr lcas,edelbrock adjustable tq arm,flow master cat back,52mm tb,k&n cai,slp fan switch,new ball joints,tie rods,struts and shocks,and rear springs,poly motor and trans mounts,brand new nitto 555s in the back and nitto extreme in the front with stock salad shooters,I am sure I am forgetting alot.the car is black,could use some touch up nothing bad.I have spent alot of time and money on this car,but my true passion is to own a GN..I have alot of pics,but cant figure out how to post them.pm me with your address and i will send them.I have not had the car to the dyno for a tune yet,but from what I was told it should put down 420-430 rwhp.:)