TRADE 71' Challenger for GN-T Type

tensec340

I always wanted one,and now is the time................

looking to trade my 1971 Dodge Challenger for a GN or T type
here is the link to my car....

WTB-grand national - 06-09 mustang trade For Sale

well worth the asking price and more, will take a car plus cash or if yours is real nice ill take it even if your asking less...
make me an offer,you never know

Thanks,Tim

Attachments

• challenger 001.jpg
    challenger 001.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 874
Trade.

I got a mint 86 gn, all new drivetrain and immaculant paint, gnx cluster atr headers,and more. This is not a racer but a show car/ driver car with ac.call me if intrested 828-442 5950 richard

Beautiful car!!! I don't know much about these Challengers but can you tell me if it is just the camera angle or if there is a larger than normal gap at the front top of the drivers door? It's an education thing, I was wondering if it is normal. Again, very beautiful car :biggrin:

all the gaps are even, must be the angle of the pic

car and body and frame are straight as an arrow..(8 point cage and subframe connectors keep it that way) ........

frame looks as good as the top of the car
car has not seen rain since 1975 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
paint 5 years old (hemi orange)

been getting a LOT of GN interest ,first one to show uo will want the car !

Tim

you think you get attention now at a light, wait till your in this car !!!!

Attachments

• challenger 004.jpg
    challenger 004.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 554
  • challenger 005.jpg
    challenger 005.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 573
Dude!!!!!!!!! Don't trade ur challenger for a GN!!!! I admit being a Mopar guy i LOVE my GN...u need to get both somehow...that Challenger is too pretty :D

Dude!!!!!!!!! Don't trade ur challenger for a GN!!!! I admit being a Mopar guy i LOVE my GN...u need to get both somehow...that Challenger is too pretty :D

LOL Im starting to feel that way also..........

looks like I might have to finance a GN :biggrin:

you need to trade me one of your 3 gn/t's so you can cruise next to your wifes new chally !!
what color is her 06' ?

tim

I think I have some shots of her Charger on my Webshots link, it is the Brilliant Black Pearlcoat w/ grey leather.

I don't think I could afford your Challenger Tim, though I would love have it!:redface: