Track Times

Around 12psi. I thought it should be coming out of the hole harder and I found my stretch IC was leaking horribly. So, thats all fixed now. You will be surprised at what a little less tire pressure can do tho.

Wow I only left on 5 and spun
When I ran 20psi in the drag radials, I spun on 5psi, 10psi and finally, 0psi launch to try and get something out of it and that netted a 1.8.......Frustrating day and all because of wrong tire pressure.

This is when I dropped the tire pressure and got 12psi on the line. I had to let out after the 1/8 because im out of gear here. You can here me nail the gas again for a second to trap a better ET, but my MPH shows how much I really slowed down.

What tire size were you running?

I've had no problems running 275/60/15 with 20# of air. 1.44 60' times with a torque arm only (still running stock control arms and stock shocks)

What tire size were you running?

I've had no problems running 275/60/15 with 20# of air. 1.44 60' times with a torque arm only (still running stock control arms and stock shocks)
That pass was with 255/50/16 M/T DR's on stock rims. No changes to suspension but air pressure from 18 to 16psi. I have also heard there is a narrow window for these tires. That's why I only went from 20 to 19 to 18. I think the OP will have to play with psi to find that sweet spot. The point is, it seems like everyone is running a different tire pressure even in the same sizes.

That pass was with 255/50/16 M/T DR's on stock rims. No changes to suspension but air pressure from 18 to 16psi. I have also heard there is a narrow window for these tires. That's why I only went from 20 to 19 to 18. I think the OP will have to play with psi to find that sweet spot. The point is, it seems like everyone is running a different tire pressure even in the same sizes.
I use the same tire on stock T wheels and had my best 60ft's with 17psi in them.