track times

i got them used u can still see the dots in them they are mt et drags
26 8.5 15 brakes wont hold one or2 lbs of boost but what bout the alky chip

Get the right chip for alky. Then, fix the exhaust leak, as this will cause slow spool up. Tires tend to lose their grip (get hard) when they get old, so you may benefit from new tires.
I ran a stock long block with a TE60, and a dutt neck IC to 11.91@113, but it took 25 psi to do it. After that, I developed an exhaust leak. I kept trying to adjust, but it killed spool up. At 28 psi, the best I could get was 12.00@118 due to slow spool up/exhaust leaks. 5mph more, and still couldnt get faster.
Do yourself a favor, fix the exhaust leak, make sure everything is running top notch, then work on the launch.

exhaust leak fixed crossover bolts were loose bout to go out and pratice some lauching to see if the brakes hold

Should be quite a bit faster once you get it to leave. I have 3" downpipe, Th-350 trans w 3000 stall, TE-60,. ebay fmic, stock heads, cam, original valvesprings, and running e-85 and my car went a 12.04 @ 109.8 mph with a 1.71 60 ft @ 18 lbs it would have went faster but it got a lot 15 degrees of false knock on that run knocking my mph down from 111 to 109, all from the downpipe hitting the frame :( I do have the s 10 rear brake cylinders and that really helped the car hold boost.

I want to make sure I'm reading this right. If you stand on the brakes, build boost and it will spin the rear tires @ 2psi but the fronts isn't moving? If that is the case its in the brake system? If you are launching at 2psi of boost and its spinning the slicks something else is wrong? Old slicks, something bad wrong in the suspension, etc?

I suggest getting the correct chip, a was to log what the engine is doing, get your 60' down.

i just went out and launched the car and brake pedal to the floor and got to 4-5 lbs and started to spin i think i sm going to put new shoes and s10 wheel cylinders on