Track Times 1/8th

Those are good times Sam considering 15 psi. Hell my 87GN turd ran an 8.01 at 90.5 mph with ~22# with pump gas alky with 1.87 60' on DR's. I have some suspension mods I need to do cause the car does not hook very well. Also need to get aggressive with it and drive it like I hate it :).
Sam, you may wanna get some 110 next time and turn the boost up to get that mph up. Also tell your wife to keep the car in drive and NOT reverse in the burn-out box. l8tr..

Mike Banas
87GN

Originally posted by GRAYGHOST
For you guys at the Farm....in a month or so you are going to have the pleasure to feast your eyes on a whole new breed of TR.........6 APPEAL:cool: :D :eek:

..............TRICKY-6's Soul Will Carry On!!!!!!!!...........;) :p

TRICKY-6's A$$ has been kicked to death the onlything left is it's soul!

Hey Mikey, it's good to see that *Hell has an internet connection!

Hey how much internet time does your wife allow you? Please don't burn it all up on this post!

Yeah Mike maybe I'll boost it up and see good times.

Don't worry Craig I remember your car running back in 91 man those where the day's I was 16 then.

Sam

Originally posted by Warp6
TRICKY-6's A$$ has been kicked to death the onlything left is it's soul!
Hey Mikey, it's good to see that *Hell has an internet connection!
Hey how much internet time does your wife allow you? Please don't burn it all up on this post!

Craig, I ain't never seen you hand out any A$$ whoopin's, so until you do.......hush.

And yes Hell has Road Runner!

And at least it's my OLDER WIFE that won't allow me internet time, and not a YOUNGER GIRLFRIEND!! ;) :p :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Ya'll leave Pawpaw and his little hoochie alone.......He's just planning for the furture....he will need a good strong back to help him out of his Depends.......

How about both of you getting permission to drive your cars and I'll blow the paint off both the rags.....

Originally posted by KIDDBOOST
Ya'll leave Pawpaw and his little hoochie alone.......He's just planning for the furture....he will need a good strong back to help him out of his Depends.......

How about both of you getting permission to drive your cars and I'll blow the paint off both the rags.....
Go ahead, go get your car from your mommies garage and I'll hand you your a$$. I guarantee I'll finish off that rattling bucket of bolts you call your bottom-end.

You better stick to rattling your bolt around in your boyfriends bottom-end........either that or ask him how it feels to get run up in.....forget the dent wizard....the TTA will suck the dents out.:eek: