track rental july 10th lvd

boostingirl

there is a group that's trying to get this track rent day together they need 50 total and only have about 25. I am posting this to see if some turbo buicks wanna have some racing fun :D let me know if anyone is interested and i will forward all the info needed. thankx

alexandra

what is the group? oldsmobile club? dsm guys? pike guys? one of the speed shops?

Alexandra,

PM me the details and contact info. I want to test out my new combo and there's no better way then at a track rental......:D

Ken

Alexandra,

PM me the details and contact info. I want to test out my new combo and there's no better way then at a track rental......:D

Ken
sorry ken it doesnt look good i dont think its going to go threw. not enough people. but there is one coming up in the fall so i will be taking my car to that one:D i hope there will be alot of turbo buicks there;)

sorry ken it doesnt look good i dont think its going to go threw. not enough people. but there is one coming up in the fall so i will be taking my car to that one:D i hope there will be alot of turbo buicks there;)
Ill be there with 2 cars to beat on you with:tongue: