TR/SY/TY/Buick get together in Nov?

QuikBuik

Get this guy a GN!
Has anyone heard if we're doing a 5th annual get together at Mooresville or Farmington next month?

Originally posted by QuikBuik
Has anyone heard if we're doing a 5th annual get together at Mooresville or Farmington next month?

Tim,

It's in the works currently, probably at Mooresville. It will be a test-n-tune & grudge race only. There will be no "Q-8/16" scheduled. An official post will happen when all the details are figured out.

K.

Keith, sounds GOOD!

Hopefully I’ll have the new build finished up next week. I’m sure you haven’t BUT don't forget about the dates at Reynolds, Ga.

Re: Keith, sounds GOOD!

Originally posted by getchasum
Hopefully I’ll have the new build finished up next week. I’m sure you haven’t BUT don't forget about the dates at Reynolds, Ga.

Scott,

I was wondering how things were going with you and the car. I haven't forgotten about Reynolds. I'm hoping to go myself, probably without the car though.

I'll try to keep this thing updated as best I can.

K.

your right... :( At least this time you wont have to drive as far not to run any better than you did. Quicker for you to get back to the house when your upset at your car... :D

problems are all fixed now, had a problem with the ecu, fast fixed it ,now its time to get serious. now lets just hope I can keep my hood shut!!!:D