tps trouble

jessecool

I noticed the other day.. my car had a stumble in the idle every now and then..so checked my scanmaster, and my tps readings were off.(.30)....so i re-adjusted it to (.43), a few days later..what do ya know off again. This time (.50)....and my full throttle will not go over 2.60 volts....Could my tps be going out on me? And will a 86-87 tps work to give me the .43-4.75 volts i need?

I noticed the other day.. my car had a stumble in the idle every now and then..so checked my scanmaster, and my tps readings were off.(.30)....so i re-adjusted it to (.43), a few days later..what do ya know off again. This time (.50)....and my full throttle will not go over 2.60 volts....Could my tps be going out on me? And will a 86-87 tps work to give me the .43-4.75 volts i need?
If you have a hot air intake and t/b the 86 tps will not work! Also you know to check the IAC setting after setting or changing the TPS. See ya! John

iac readings are good...and my tps. is holding around .35-.48 at idle since the last time i adjusted it....but my WOT readings are super low around 2.50 at the most. Even when loose during adjustment, when i move it WOT will hit 2.50 and if i move it a little more it will zero out.....??? is this normal?..................thanks john

Ck your tps plug .
May have a bad wire
And replace the tps aswell.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app