Tower Shops tonight 08/01/2014

ULOSE2A6

I heard it was the last night at the ole Tower Shops location at 595 & University Dr. Anyone going over there? I'm thinking to head down from Palm Beach with a few people. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

Regards,
Shev

If it doesn't rain I might make it tonight ,no rain so far. I read on their web site that tonight is the last 1. No further location has been selected.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Saw something about an Arby's parking lot not far from there that was to be the replacement site but I dont know the area that well to say where it is.

Regards,
Shev

I'm here lots of people it's going to be running till the end of the month.

I was there on the north side of the lot (in the dark zone apparently) with three other GN's. There was a Malibu wagon with a transplanted Turbobuick drivetrain as well in our row and I heard there were a few other Buicks on the other side of the parking lot.

They announced and a guy was walking around saying that it will be held at the Home Depot parking lot about 2 miles south of the current location and that it was in fact the last night there.

It was a good night, a few of us cruised down from Palm Beach, went to eat after the meet and cruised back up. Reminded me of years ago when we would hit up that show on a weekly basis and hang out there till the wee hours of the morning.

Regards,
Shev

Which was your GN? I was the first GN there when still wasn't dark.

I was at the end of the row and my buddy was parked next to you I guess. Loved the astro roof in your car.

Regards,
Shev

I was at the end of the row and my buddy was parked next to you I guess. Loved the astro roof in your car.

Regards,
Shev
Yes that was me. Ty. Your GN is the 1 with the very clean engine? Right?

Mine the engine was clean but the super-duper clean engine GN was across the row, I think that guy's name is Greg and he is a regular there. Mine had the billet specialities wheels on it and was on the same side as you but at the end of the row.
My brother said that you had that car sold already? You have another GN or T?

Regards,
Shev

Yes that guy is always there he's GN is very clean but Fredy Santana TType is the cleanest I have ever seen,he's a freak beatiful car. And yes mine is sold should be pick up by tori in about 1 month.