Torque converter for sale

89ICBM

Hi all,

I have a TCS 9 11 converter for sale. It's a 3200 stall and has 700 miles on it. I had Circle D converters freshin it up and the converter is in excellent condition. I am asking $150.00 plus shipping and that is FIRM, no haggling. I usually keep all my parts but this is one of those rare occations.

Frank

is it a lock up and do you still have converter and is it still for sale

Hi,

Yes, it's a lock up, I still have it and it's still for sale. I wanted to offer it here 1st. I priced it to sell. Any other questions are welcome so feel free to ask.

Frank

will it work for a t-type with the 2004-r or only for a tta? if it'll work on my TR i'll take it.

Dang, i wish i would have seen this sooner!!!

I am about an hour from you outside of SW Houston. If things fall through i will take it!

is this converter still for sale? I'd like to buy it but haven't seen a response to my post for purchase.

Hi all,

I have a TCS 9 11 converter for sale. It's a 3200 stall and has 700 miles on it. I had Circle D converters freshin it up and the converter is in excellent condition. I am asking $150.00 plus shipping and that is FIRM, no haggling. I usually keep all my parts but this is one of those rare occations.

Frank

Sorry for the delay guys,

The converter is sold. I did what I thought was fair and took the offers buy time and date of responses. The 1st response had the ball and so on. I did sell it for my asking price, it's an honor thing with me.

Frank

dang. I thought the first respose was just asking a question about the converter and not actually laying claim to the purchase but what's fair is fair. If for some reason the transaction isn't fully completed and happens to fall through please consider me next in line. thanks

dang. I thought the first respose was just asking a question about the converter and not actually laying claim to the purchase but what's fair is fair. If for some reason the transaction isn't fully completed and happens to fall through please consider me next in line. thanks

Hi Pittsburghkid,

I thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry I failed on explaining the protocall I use when selling a part on this forum. A reply to my post means nothing, a PM to me means you are interested and logs time and date. You can then ask all you want and if you decide to purchase and your time and date of the PM is 1st, you get the part. If someone is a head of you and they back out, you then get the part and so on. After all, the TTA tech forum is not Ebay. I don't sell many parts, I don't do it for the money. I sell what I know I will never use.
Oh yea! The price I ask is the price I want. If you choose to buy, that's the price you will pay, NO over bidding.

Frank

Understandable, I just wish i would have known because I would have pm'd you instead of just posting on the thread saying I wanted it now knowing that wasn't enough. Lesson learned.