To Beard or not to Beard

Facial Hair

• Total voters
im the same way... and if you do try to get it to grow (the ol'onion trick) its splotchy and looks like random pubes on your face!
Well if I'd guess we should call you crotch face now Aj.:p

My girl hates my facial hair she says it looks like i glued pubic hair on my face, ahh w,e who the F cares what she thinks, im going to let it grow :cool:

Just tell her it was what rubbed off when you were intimate with her.:eek::D

My upper lip has been fuzzy since I was a teen and I've grown a beard several times. The last time I had one, and older gent was talking about the "good old days" when he remembered driving around in 55 chevys and the new (first gen) camaro came out. He looked at me and asked if I remembered it as well.:rolleyes: Shaved it off that night and never grew it back and don't intend to.:D If my upper lip gets shaved I'll train a caterpillar to stay on my lip so it won't look neked.;)

"My upper lip has been fuzzy since I was a teen"....I'd use a bit of caution w/ those kinds of comments. Ty may get all lathered up!:eek::D

Always helping them over fences......

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

No offense intended to the bearded ones out there, but my grandfather (who is long since dead) used to say in his thick German accent: "Never trust a man who cultivates that under his nose which grows wild around his a$$hole."

I never understood where that came from as a kid, and I still don't understand it now.

I think big ol' chops need to make a comeback!

images

Here you go, if you have a baby face you might look like this.

Attachments

• beard.jpg
    beard.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 89
do whatever you want.. it's just dead skin cells and keratin, and if you get sick of it you can cut it off or groom it into whatever spectacular shapes you want..

Ok.....charlie, Ty, Alan......in the corner!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4