Tire size with best stance

LC2ROD

Looking to see what tire size, or sizes would give a stock suspension T the best stance. This would be using the stock T wheels. Keep the same size all around? Stager? what sizes / combos is everyone using to get that just right look?

are you looking at.....

lowered even all around?
slight rack?
a little more info on what you are looking for.:biggrin:
I have a slight rack on mine, just did the standard moog lowering springs but running a 28" tire in back on 8inch GN rims.

I guess I am looking to see what tire size has the best look to it. Just talking tires, no other mods to suspension, springs, etc...

If only changing tires, which size / brand looks the best on stock T wheels?

If you are just going for the best look keeping the stock 15x7 wheels and no other changes, I'd probably go with 235/60 all around so you can rotate them. I'm not sure how important that is to you. That size will give you the same height as the stock 215/65 tires. It's really not going to change the stance of your car, it will just add a little meat. If you aren't doing anything else to the car all you can really do is play with tire sizes to get what you want.

I have always liked BFG Comp TA tires because they look nice and wear well. I can't get 275/50 anymore, so I will be looking for another brand someday. They still do make 235/60.

2756015 MT
we44.jpg

check out the wheel tire combo thread .... i dont like the raked look but thats jmo

Here's a pic with 235/60/15's on the front and 255/60/15's on the rear. I dont really like the raked look either, and am about to try a 245/60/15 on the back.

Attachments

• CIMG1402.jpg
    CIMG1402.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 682
  • CIMG1401.jpg
    CIMG1401.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 606
Here's a pic with 235/60/15's on the front and 255/60/15's on the rear. I dont really like the raked look either, and am about to try a 245/60/15 on the back.

I am thinking about going with 255/60/15's in the MT drag radial for the rear, so pretty much the exact tire you have. Do you have any pics shoing the side of the car full on so as to see how the back looks compared to the front? A little hard to tell in the pics you posted because of the angle.

Here's one. I don't like this pic because the quarter window looks tinted..... I don't know why.... its not tinted!!

Attachments

• CIMG5518.jpg
    CIMG5518.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 509