Time to go Stage II!

Yell at me again you sloppy ho and I'll have to bitch slap yo a-z!

You know all about sloppy dont you donnie....... you just got caught at it

AGAIN show me where i turned down your offer of 10,000 dollars to me to come to your track and race you under your orginal terms........

If you cant then you are fuckin piece of shit.....

The money will be raised for me to go out there. AND let me make this as clear as I can for you when the money is raised and I go out there if you back out...... im gonna hurt you....... bad

I will put up $1000 to Tony for travel.

Jimmy that a very generous offer thank you !!!!!!! if anybody has connections as far as shipping vehicals in a insured enclosed trailer let me know that could cut down on the cost. Cal has some offers that we need to add to Jimmys GIANT offer!!! i'd like to do this before the snow starts flying here in the north.....

I wonder if I should put some money up for Tony too? What would be the payback for me , if Tony wins?

You know all about sloppy dont you donnie....... you just got caught at it

AGAIN show me where i turned down your offer of 10,000 dollars to me to come to your track and race you under your orginal terms........

If you cant then you are fuckin piece of shit.....

The money will be raised for me to go out there. AND let me make this as clear as I can for you when the money is raised and I go out there if you back out...... im gonna hurt you....... bad
Don't make promises you can't keep, little girl.

Don't make promises you can't keep, little girl.

Yup I'm your girl...... What I need from you is when are date is ? investors are asking,and the pot is rising, so when are we doing this and I'm assuming it's at barona correct ?

Yup I'm your girl...... What I need from you is when are date is ? investors are asking,and the pot is rising, so when are we doing this and I'm assuming it's at barona correct ?
I'm figuring she'll be back together the beginning of next year. I know you have to deal with weather so pick out a month that's safest for you.
The website for the track is baronadrags.com. When the time gets closer, get in contact with me and I'll help you handle logistics at the track. I'm sure there are some members that might offer accomodations while you're out this way. Neal?
If you think you can stand it, you're welcome to stay at my place if that works for you.
I will cover any track entry fees for two, and your tech card expense. Overnight camping is free there.
You have my word I will do my darndest to make sure you are treated like a star while you are out this way.

I should add, there is room in front of my house for your car trailer? I saw something about a car hauler. If you need a place to store the car while it's out here, I will make room inside the shop. My shop is about 15 miles from the track. You're welcome to a rack and tools here, if the need arises.

DONNIE .. how much money do you need to finish your car ? i will put in if it can get it done faster .. and i would like to attend this great match race ..but i will need notice so i can make it happen .. maybe i can get wilde to come with me >>and a chit load of glue ..hit me back or pm me .. P.

DONNIE .. how much money do you need to finish your car ? i will put in if it can get it done faster .. and i would like to attend this great match race ..but i will need notice so i can make it happen .. maybe i can get wilde to come with me >>and a chit load of glue ..hit me back or pm me .. P.
The money is not as big of a deal as the time. I still have to finish fabricating the intake and exhaust systems. I have a tech that's moving to Washington state soon, so I'm going to have to mix it up in the shop more than usual. That's going to mean working on the race car after hours and weekends. Back to the good ol' days.

I am down to help. Not taking sides either way, but always down to see a good race. I doubt my junk will be together by then anyhow, so I will have the time. I don't have much cash to throw around, but have a spare room, garage space, could help get a cheap small rental camper if Tony was to stay overnight at the track, etc.

I am down to help. Not taking sides either way, but always down to see a good race. I doubt my junk will be together by then anyhow, so I will have the time. I don't have much cash to throw around, but have a spare room, garage space, could help get a cheap small rental camper if Tony was to stay overnight at the track, etc.
If you don't think you'll need your wing before then, maybe I could borrow it a little longer?