time out error and echo mismatch on dfi

DR BOOST

Technical advisor
i was trying to load a new program into my dfi,it was fine for about 30 minutes now it keeps saying echo mismatch and time out error....whats going on? all the cables are fine the port is correct..... has someone experienced this? i hope there is an easy cure.. thanks for the help

surej

I have the same problem sometimes, it seems to be in the sequence I use. What I have done in the past is logoff and restart the computer and everything is fine or turn the key off and restart calmap from beginning and turn key on (or start) and then it is okay. Not sure why or how it does it but it usually works.

paul

DR BOOST I just wanted to let you know that I know your in impostor. I know the real Boost.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING

if there is another dr boost out there.... IMITATION IS THE BEST FORM OF FLATTERY...and i am truly flattered. keep up the good work archie! maybe you can find a few more and ill keep em as stuntmen.

luv to all my fans,
DR. BOOST

p.s. try ritalin for your attention deficit disorder the topic was echo mismatch

Not that big a deal. Just my friend lives in the same area and has gone by that name sense '91 when he used to street race his TTA. He became very popular as I don't think he ever lost. His '87 GN plates say "DR BOOST". Like I said, not that bid a deal if you don't mind being mistaken for someone else.

***ADDING BUICK CONTENT*****

I can run Calmap through windows 3.1. I think you have problems going up from there like 95 and so on. You can only run it through DOS, not a shell version. If you have windows 95, restart in DOS and it should work.