Ths mwbc

11.20n1320

Kevin B.you going to make the MWBC? I found a problem today with the car and have a little more HP now. ;)Hope you can make it.
DDay

Kevin, I think he is politely saying he wants some of that bad (well you get the point).

See ya, Kip

That's what it sounds like to me as well.

David, a little more to you would be a lot more to a few of us others.

Pat

I missed this thread lol. Most likely not going to be there. Its taking me a 100 shot of n2o to run like it did earlier this year. Rings are shot from all there crap I kicked out of it this year so far. Got my goal set for bg.

OK, so I went to Autozone today to buy some rings. I told the kid behind the counter that I need plasma moly rings for my 3.820 Wiseco pistons. He asked what car they were for, unfortunately his pc didn't show them in stock. I said I really need him becasue I got this guy from the St Louis area pretty much calling me out. Instead, he gave me a can of stuff to try out. I'm hoping for the best!!

2011-08-17_22-30-04_13.jpg

We usually use smoke be gone in our used cars. If restore wont work use 200 hit of N2o!! Hope you make it , would be good to make a good showing for THS and for Lloyd and Sherry and the MWBC crew.
DDay

Weather looks good, there may be some record times by some cars. See ya there.:biggrin: