Throttle body upgrade worth it?

6-Banger

I currently have a GN that runs 11.4's with a TE-44. Do you think upgrading from the stock throttle body in my combo is worth it? What kind of power gains have been realized from the bigger TB? Should I go with a modified stock or an Accufab 70mm?

Everyone is probably going to tell you it's unnecessary at this point at that the heads are the biggest major cork in the system if you're still stock. Upgrading won't hurt you but probably isn't going to gain anything. Upgrading makes sense if you swap the heads/cam or go to a front mount or other intercooler piping that goes 3" to the throttle body. A larger tb then would atleast make for a smoother transition into the intake manifold.

I asked this sometime ago. Most said say with the stock one, it was fine well into the 10's. Steve does make a nice product.

heads are mildly ported, stock cam, FMIC with 3" piping.
I think you should upgrade TB just because you going from small turbo outlet to 3 inch FMIC which is fine but then ....back to smaller TB opening -bottle neck even if just a little with your set up , you may not see much performance boost but it sure is one time upgrade to your car in that area for long , long time ,just my two cents ......oh , and go with 70mm accufab and plenum !