Throttle Body replacement

cwmccray

Undercover TURBO Brother
I will be going to boneyards this weekend. I am searching for spare throttle bodies for intercooled cars. I remember certain FWD Lesabres, Park Avenues, and Riviera had the same throttle body. I pulled a coil pack and computer from a 1986 Lesabre. I was looking at the IAC and the TPS on the throttle body. I think I should have pulled the TB also. Any ideas please advise. I trying to get my boneyard adventure done before it gets HOT!

the fwd throttle bodies look the same but they dont have the seals on the throttle shaft that the turbo TB does. the casting is different around the shaft where the turbo Tb casting is about 7/8" around the shaft for the seals the NA is only about 1/2" with only a brass sleeve around the shaft
iac and the iac mount are the same
tps works
the throttle bracket is different

other sensors like the water temp , IAT , overheat idiot lamp switch and the overheat hi fan switch are same
the fuel pressure reg is the same bosch 233

if you had to the NA tb would work if you redo the throttle arm bracket or get a turbo bracket for it

I grabbed a bunch of TPSs last time I was at the yard... look cleaner installed too!