this TTA looks good...Ebay

Gonna cost more then 100 to fix a bolster! It is impossible to match that leather or even get close to it. My mom worked with some upholstery shops for years. You would have to replace the entire seat cover. Jax's sells the pair for $895 and that's not a dead match (very close tho) and you can't just buy one seat cover off them. That is why wear on the bolsters is important on these cars. I talked to a guy who worked for Pontiac in 89 and he told me how TTA's were comming back with a few thousand miles on them and the seats were tearing up. So finding one with minimal or no wear on the bolster means allot. Lucky my car all the owners were thin and light. So I make sure I keep the seats real soft and I don't touch the bolsters getting in or out. The leater was just crap back in 89.

No such thing as a "mint" bolster on these cars... unless the car has under 1000 miles on it! Look a little closer! :eek: :wink:

They are a little pricey, but I guess you get what you pay for. These are from the guy who owns the convertible and all of his stuff is first rate quality.

Heh. I didn't show the bolster because I didn't happen to take a pic of it. It looks pretty good, though. I added some pics to the listing on eBay. If you have a really fast connection and really want the gory details you can get the bigger pics here:

bolster1.jpg
bolster2.jpg
bolster3.jpg

dataangel

I know both past and current owner and I have to tell you this car couldn't have been owned by two of the most annal people when it comes to attention to detail and pure passion for the turbo v6.

Data angel,

You wouldn't be selling your turbo regal too would you?

FS

Thanks for the kind words, Boosted! You know me. . . everything's always for sale. ;) Either that, or I was gonna throw in a stage 2 setup.

Why, you lookin' for a new toy?

dataangel

dataangel said:
Thanks for the kind words, Boosted! You know me. . . everything's always for sale. ;) Either that, or I was gonna throw in a stage 2 setup.

Why, you lookin' for a new toy?

dataangel

Just like you I'm always looking to add to my collection or swap something out for something new :)

PM me if the T is up for sale.

FS

yes ..I have talked with the seller before he put it on ebay...I was interested but the shipping was a killer for me....

good people

TURBOBST said:
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE CAR, SHE LOOKS GREAT. THE GUY IM BUYING IT FROM IS A STRAIGHT UP GUY,ALL THE WAY. (DATAANGEL) THIS GUY EVEN WENT AS FAR AS TO TELL ME HE THINKS THE HEATER CORE IS GOING, AND WOULD LIKE TO PAY FOR IT.TO ME THAT JUST TELLS YOU THAT THERE ARE QUALITY PEOPLE OUT THERE..

Looks like a nice find. It's nice to see that there are still nice people out there not looking to screw other people over. Make sure to stay current on the forum, it's always nice to have another TTA owner on here.