This is Disco Stu signing out....

Wow. Thanks y'all.

Charlie- I will. Not up that way much anymore since my GF wanted 20 kids indoctrinated in BS and we broke up. But maybe one more trip might happen.
Rivical-Nuff said, and you too. Country boy can survive. Some city boys too.
Jlat- Absolutely. Mark- thanks, me too.
Vicious- Take care homey.
Brian- thanks for the hookup
Corsair- I think it comes from throwing up the peace sign. Hence, "deuces". I prefer to throw up the horns and say "heil Satan". Keeps em guessin.
Dan- My FB page has become a place where I share links about zombies I think people should see
Blazer- Thanks. This place always treated me well.

I was always a big fan of your car stu. I saw pics awhile back and was thinking it was flat black, but I did a search recently and seen it's not, lol! maybe you had 2 cars. oh well.
if it's female trouble... there's plenty of other fish in the sea. if it's finances, then your the only one that knows best what to do. at the very least, visit in on the girls and buicks thread on tbs.com. I just took some more pics and it's fixin ta get good:)

Be sure of this...

When the Disco Stu does come back....it will be off the trailer, not started in a year, run a low 9, then back on the trailer.

Wow. Thanks y'all.

Charlie- I will. Not up that way much anymore since my GF wanted 20 kids indoctrinated in BS and we broke up. But maybe one more trip might happen.

Well give me her number and I'll help her practice on making babies at least.:biggrin: LOL I just had to John.:smile: TTYL bud.:cool:

I don't feel like talking about why I've decided to take a hiatus. But don't worry, it's not because I am going to prison or anything like that. I guess you could say that I'm taking a break from society for awhile. I'm gettin out while I can still afford it, and while I still have the freedom to do so.

Kanechiwa, bitches. ;)

Don't blame you buddy! Good luck!

Be sure of this...

When the Disco Stu does come back....it will be off the trailer, not started in a year, run a low 9, then back on the trailer.

and carryin' the front wheels in proppa fashion

man, sorry to see you go but I know there are more important things in life than cars. Get right and hurry back. We'll miss ya!