This is Disco Stu signing out....

disco stu

I have hesitated to post this until I was sure. I have not been on the boards in awhile, and it sounds like a couple people noticed I was not at Buick/Ford. But the time has come to put the toys away for awhile, and sell a few while I am at it.

I'd like to make very clear how fond I am of this board, the people on it, the people supporting me by bringing me their pride and joy to work on because of it, and Turbo Regals in general. There is no harder ass all around car, no meaner looking car than a GN that sits right, and no other car that can be that invisible half the time and yet garner so much attention the rest of the time.

I don't feel like talking about why I've decided to take a hiatus. But don't worry, it's not because I am going to prison or anything like that. I guess you could say that I'm taking a break from society for awhile. I'm gettin out while I can still afford it, and while I still have the freedom to do so.

Kanechiwa, bitches. ;)

I have hesitated to post this until I was sure. I have not been on the boards in awhile, and it sounds like a couple people noticed I was not at Buick/Ford. But the time has come to put the toys away for awhile, and sell a few while I am at it.

I'd like to make very clear how fond I am of this board, the people on it, the people supporting me by bringing me their pride and joy to work on because of it, and Turbo Regals in general. There is no harder ass all around car, no meaner looking car than a GN that sits right, and no other car that can be that invisible half the time and yet garner so much attention the rest of the time.

I don't feel like talking about why I've decided to take a hiatus. But don't worry, it's not because I am going to prison or anything like that. I guess you could say that I'm taking a break from society for awhile. I'm gettin out while I can still afford it, and while I still have the freedom to do so.

Kanechiwa, bitches. ;)

Hey J, I would still like to get that block from you!

DUDE!....I figured when I didnt see ya in Oklahoma this past weekend was due probably due to not having a car ready but not stepping away. We are always here for ya, let us know if you need something.

John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
9.71 @ 140

Thanks John. What can I say, my head is out of it right now. I see the the time in your sig has gotten quicker.

Craig, come and get it.

that's tempting....let me know what you have in mind! Send PM or holler at me manana.
Before you go on hiatus I need to find out what needs to be done to change 2tone's inj.'s to the 83 low imp inj.'s I am switching it to with the XFI

Send me a note next time you're passing through my area John. I'm sorry to hear that you're dropping out but I do understand. Mine is sucking the financial life out of me not to mention not getting sleep so I can make more cash.:redface:

hello people; Take a break and get your head straight. The every day plugging can get to any man and it takes a man to take a leave. Some people just can't afford it but relax. Maybe try something new.
IBBY

Duces, as they say today.

Which I think translates into "See ya, peace, out" or something like that. Anyway, enjoy life no matter what you are going to do. I'm sure we'll still be around if you ever get to missing us. :)

John, If you know something about the zombie apocalypse I need to know.

Hate to see you go, but there comes a time when you need to step away, let the powers at be mess stuff up, then step back in and go WTF was that all about?

You are one of the nicest guys I have met from this board and I wish you nothing but good rest, a clear mind, and quiet evenings with good beer.

Dan

Sorry to hear you are leaving John...... you are a valueable asset to our small community. Take care.