Thinking about selling the GN for this... Please talk me out of it

THE BLACK MAMBA

I`m getting kind of frustrated working on the GN, recently chasing a antifreeze leak so I`m thinking about selling it to get a 2013 ZL1....This is what it looks like...and compare it to my GN, just feed up right now and leaning toward the ZL1..Please talk me out of it, plus the ZL1 has the wifey approval

Attachments

• ZL1.jpg
    ZL1.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 806
  • IMG_0459.jpg
    IMG_0459.jpg
    740.7 KB · Views: 778
Those ZL1's go. I drove one a little bit. Throaty. Cool looking engine compartment too. But they are $$$. I'm not helping am I?

Sorry dude but if you had to swap from a TR, that's one of the best choices you could make...
Amazing acceleration plus crazy good handling and brakes, that's a tough choice...

A guy who drove his wifes new challenger to a get together, called his own Camaro a "Me too" car, they're Everywhere!!! I had considered selling my GN a few months back, even had a guy who seemed serious about buying it, it blew the FP reg hose off during the test drive while at 28#! I still considered selling it, but GNs are true muscle cars, and you can't buy many of those for what you could sell the GN for, nor would you find one with the performance for the price. If you're frustrated with it, park it for while and save some $ while you think about what you're going to do.

Don't do it all I ever see driving camaros are girls! That's why you got wifey approval

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

No!...but if I'd had to change, the only new car I'd consider would be a supercharged Roush Mustang, but no Camaro...sorry...

Claude.

Slow cars lol. Too heavy for the power. Pick up a new base vette!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

However, if you do sell the GN, sell me the rims/tires & brakes first!!! Your car looks great!!

if you have youre heart set on a 580 HP ZL1 57K Camaro. check out a 2014 1LE 426HP Camaro 42k same brakes and wheels magnetic susp, carbonfiber hood. less weight faster on a road course 15k cheaper its win win. but keep the gn and get the Camaro for a daily driver.

The ZL1 is cool and fast, no doubt...but YOUR car is awesome, unique, and rare, I can't stop looking at it! I'd be willing to bet you would regret selling it.

Convertibles with 500+hp, boo. Get a coupe but neither is worth being without the GN. My Dad and I just had this conversation. He's at the limit of what his TPI Camaro will do for him and he wants to go faster. LS Swap? Cool factor goes down immediately. Same here. I'll take a slow and clean looking GN, not even as nice as yours, over a belly button but faster car any day. You're cool factor will definitely go down; but the teens and girls will really like the Camaro much better...