thinking about selling my 86 GN needs work

I hate to see you sell but you gotta do what's best. For what's being offered you could part it out and come out ahead of the lowball offers.

I hate to see you sell but you gotta do what's best. For what's being offered you could part it out and come out ahead of the lowball offers.
see for me I just cant stand that annoying "its gunna cost me $$ to fix this" hustle. this is a real GN for 25% of what they cost in good contition. please don't tell me everything thats wrong with it. just tell me yes or no. lol. I hate tire kickers.
I guess its coming down south with me.

Be patient, it took me about a year to sell an '86 gn with the same issues. Right now it seems like the market is a little soft for these cars. I wouldn't part it out though, eventually there won't be any TR's left. Good luck with sale

lol, I have a 99 3000gt vr4 #29 of 287 made. I cant afford to ship both of them down south. I can buy another GN when I get settled in down south. but I will never see that other car for sale again.

I had a '91 VR4, sweet car. I probably had one of the first 25 in the country, came with some gold emblem "premium edition."

yes, the 99vr4 is really rare. im not giving that up for anything.the engine out right now. the shorty is at the machine shop getting hot tanked. Im trying to put it all together asap so I can drive it to florida instead of paying to ship it.

pampena is the best. but ace crankshaft is doing this one. ray pampena is in my car club. but he is backed up with builds till the summer.