thinking about selling my 86 GN needs work

boostmobile

boosted
I havent decided yet, but long story short I stuck by my wife through her cancer illness and as soon as she recovered she left me. and im thinking about selling the car and moving down south.

86 GN
130k miles
RPO STICKER MISSING. (car was repainted some time ago) ita a real gn. I checked with gm media archive
rough body with some rust
check engine light (low tps code)
needs bumber fillers
interior will need a good cleanup as well as some work
needs drivers side a pillar
good canidate for a restoration project
mostly stock

here is what I have done since i got it in october 2011
10/11 tt fuel pump hotwire
10/11 new water pump and complete flush
10/11 all vac lines replaced
10/11 starter replaced
10/11 ignition switch replaced
10/11 kill switch installed
11/11 replaced fusible links
12/11 alternator replaced
12/11 serp belt replaced
1/12 horn replaced
1/12 taillights replaced
1/12 replaced turn signal flasher
1/12 replaced headlight switch

here is what was done by the prior owner right before I bought the car:
fuel pump
new tires
new brakes ,rotors, wheel bearings
timing chain
complete tune up.

the car will be sold with a rebuilt transmission with some nice internals and a vigilante 3200 stall torque converter. installed.
the trans that is in there is already spoken for.

im looking for $4300.
this car runs and drives just passed inspection.
drive it home

006.jpg008.jpg006.jpg008.jpg

I live in Brooklyn can I see the car wed my #19172995728 Eddie thanks

ok, im getting a lot of lowball offers with messages about how much its gunna cost to get this car mint and how its not worth really anything in the shape its in. and about how much its gunna cost you to have the car shipped to you. if you want a mint condition GN go to ebay with abouy 13k in your pockets. If you want a nice fixer upper that runs and drives for $4300. then message me .if not then please stop this bull****. you guys know who you are so I wont mention any names. if I dont get an offer for at least $4300. cash then I will just keep it. its not a bad car and im not desperate to sell it. so that game wont work on me. I am sorry to everyone else who has to read this **** stops now.

ok, im getting a lot of lowball offers with messages about how much its gunna cost to get this car mint and how its not worth really anything in the shape its in. and about how much its gunna cost you to have the car shipped to you. if you want a mint condition GN go to ebay with abouy 13k in your pockets. If you want a nice fixer upper that runs and drives for $4300. then message me .if not then please stop this bull****. you guys know who you are so I wont mention any names. if I dont get an offer for at least $4300. cash then I will just keep it. its not a bad car and im not desperate to sell it. so that game wont work on me. I am sorry to everyone else who has to read this **** stops now.

Your getting low ball offers because you didnt follow the forum rules.

This is not EBAY, if you want offers take it to EBAY.

If you want to sell the car in this forum put an asking price on it and get to selling the car.

I should just have deleted the thread for not following forum rules but I know the pictures probably took you a long time to load so I am giving you a break.

Keep up the language and you won't have to worry about selling it here.

Keep the car & get yourself a couple of new girlfriends. Chicks are a dime a dozen while a good GN is hard to find. ;)

Good luck
~JM~

Keep the car & get yourself a couple of new girlfriends. Chicks are a dime a dozen while a good GN is hard to find. ;)

Good luck
~JM~
lol, I have a 99 3000gt vr4 #29 of 287 made. I cant afford to ship both of them down south. I can buy another GN when I get settled in down south. but I will never see that other car for sale again.

I have an update:
new fuel pressure reg.
new oil pressure sender.
new coolant temp sensor.

things that I had forgot to mention:
gas gauge broken.
drivers side power door lock switch broken (I tested it its the switch).
drivers side sun visor broken off.
still runs and drives good.

I lowered the price by $1000 to $3500. buscuse of the amount of rust on the car. according to the people who have come and looked at the cAR there is rust on the rocker pannels and in the drivers side wheel well. so basicly the people who looked at gave me the usual "its not worth anything" hustle. so the price is $3500. any less then that and I will just keep it.
sorry no deposits accepted.
THERE IS A LOT OF RUST!!! THIS NEEDS FULL RESTO.