Things people give away on Craigslist.

blackazz

Not a Gn
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Paid 2500 for the complete set up.
When I got there its in a buggy of some sort,attached to a Toronto tranny.
Paperwork says 30 over 4340 crank,girdle ported polished 8445 heads,bigger valves.

Attachments

• 20230428_184242.jpg
    20230428_184242.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_20230430-002252_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230430-002252_Gallery.jpg
    519.6 KB · Views: 167
Lots of folks have. Some never made it back home.
A damn shame when one has to conduct business at a police station parking lot in order to stay alive.
I bought a laptop from a 19 year old, a few hours later, his dad called me and wanted it back, I agreed to give it back at what I paid for it, he thought I'd give it back free, claiming he reported it stolen. I wasn't falling for it. I met with him, he had a couple boys with him, I had my 9 ready with 19+1, and a spare magazine...I got my money back

I bought a laptop from a 19 year old, a few hours later, his dad called me and wanted it back, I agreed to give it back at what I paid for it, he thought I'd give it back free, claiming he reported it stolen. I wasn't falling for it. I met with him, he had a couple boys with him, I had my 9 ready with 19+1, and a spare magazine...I got my money back
Sometimes the old Al Capone saying is a good theme to operate with.....
"You can do more with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word".
Works when the other side is attempting a rip off.
Hindsight'er.... Put a bug in the LT that will activate and go blue screen after it's been booted 3 times!
Deal with that Mr. badguy!
So many ways to screw with some asshole's mind! 😁

Sometimes the old Al Capone saying is a good theme to operate with.....
"You can do more with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word".
Works when the other side is attempting a rip off.
Hindsight'er.... Put a bug in the LT that will activate and go blue screen after it's been booted 3 times!
Deal with that Mr. badguy!
So many ways to screw with some asshole's mind! 😁
Didn't have to pull the firearm, just let him know, I.T. is what I do for a living, if he doesn't have my paper, then his laptop is already sold, had a buyer lined up, before the meet. Think he was Butthurt because his son didn't get enough money, or maybe this was a scam...Sell the item today, get laptop back tomorrow, and repeat it next week

Didn't have to pull the firearm, just let him know, I.T. is what I do for a living, if he doesn't have my paper, then his laptop is already sold, had a buyer lined up, before the meet. Think he was Butthurt because his son didn't get enough money, or maybe this was a scam...Sell the item today, get laptop back tomorrow, and repeat it next week
Something I learned years ago, if you buy something from a stranger, on the street, Craigslist, or whatever, always ask to see I.D., then write out a receipt, saying the person fully owned the item that is selling, including the Serial Number, and sign & date...That way it protects you from getting charged with receiving stolen merchandise charge down the road. The crazy part is, that his son actually signed a statement, so if the father had pressed charges, he would've had to prosecute his own son...LOL Make sure you have some kinda paper trail