There's going to be one more fast hotair around here.

cool 84

Got hotair?
A friend of mine is finally stepping up. He got a Spearco IC setup ordered and he's buying my TB and I'm getting a 70mm 87 unit. This guy has ported GN1 heads, ported intake, TA62, KB headers, 210-205 cam, and 009 injectors ordered. Without the IC and through the catalytic convertor we're a very close match. Remember, I ran 110mph with only 13psi for over the last half of the run. I got rid of the plugged up cat and have a straight pipe and he's nearly dead even with me with both of us at 20 psi with him through the cat and stock TB with no intercooler. I would be willing to bet this car will run well over 120mph with the IC. We might have it done by the end of the week and if so it's going to the track. I don't expect the ET to be great because it's going on the stock torque convertor and street tires but I bet the mph will be there. Just thought I would share.

cool hot air.

post up when you'll get some results

remember dont laugh if it dont run good at first im sure it will have to be tuned alot different with the i/c

We're going to get it tuned as good as possible before the track because we will be lucky to get two runs with all the ricers taking up space. I just hope the injectors get here in time or we will have to do some low boost runs.