there are good people on this website

crashedout1

i just wanted to say thankyou to uncle dave for returning my $$$ when he didnt have to sometimes its hard to see the good in life in these hard times and i wanted to thank everyone here at turbo buick for all the help and the tech and hard earned knowledge especially for those of us whos carreers have gone down the toilet in this ression thankx 1,000,000x:D

Hey

Hows the car coming ? Did you enjoy the ride ? Elco still need a tranny? Let me know ..

:redface:

Thanks K, I know things will turn around, just a matter of time...

Hey I didn't realize Oil Man was practically in your back yard! :eek:

Yeah

:redface:

Thanks k, i know things will turn around, just a matter of time...

Hey i didn't realize oil man was practically in your back yard! :eek:

im everywhere . Hes got a good little project .. Plus a couple of others .. I was over at his house not to long ago . Took him for a ride in one of my 10 sec junkers . So he could get an idea what the finish line feels like .. Glad to see hes still going at it ! Hes a very nice person & deserves it .. If i remember correct he bought the car not running . Needing work .. Id just like to see him get to drive his car .. Hang in there man .. And if you need help we can drag it to one of my shops .. No problem ..

inspired

yea oil mans car gave me that head slamming on headrest and ive been dreaming and polishing scraping wrenching and probing and reading and reading and reading .......ill be up and running someday southbend police are gonna be writing some tickets lol:biggrin:

The police

yea oil mans car gave me that head slamming on headrest and ive been dreaming and polishing scraping wrenching and probing and reading and reading and reading .......ill be up and running someday southbend police are gonna be writing some tickets lol:biggrin:

no they will just chase you down & ask if you want to sell it .. Happens to me all the time .. Even raced a few squad cars .they think there fast . Then i teach them a lesson . You cant catch me unless i want to stop .. & both the offers still stand .. Let me know ..