Then and Now my kids

chadly

Children truly are a gift from God and I wanted to post a picture of mine. Both my children entered the world a little early and were in intensive care for about three weeks. It was a very scary both times for my wife and I. However both of them did very well and continue to do well. First is a picture of my son days old, then my daughter days old, and the final is of today.

Attachments

• josh1.jpg
    josh1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 226
  • makayla1.jpg
    makayla1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 218
  • now.jpg
    now.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 215
Thats awesome... My oldest was born on time, but very small (4lbs 7oz), and all of her intestines on the outside of her body. I know what you mean by scary man.. Good looking, healthy kids.

Isn't it great? Now go print those kids some turbo 6 shirts and get them started now. :)

Beautiful kids bud and happy to hear everything turned out good!

I also have two kids (Boys) and agree how you feel. Children are a truly a blessing:smile:

Ray

Awesome!!! I know the feeling. My kids mean everything to me. I tell them every night before they go to bed how much I love them, and they would never let me leave to go to work in the morning without kissing them goodbye. A child is truly a blessing. I never thought I could ever love anything that much until they were born..........Truly awesome, your kids are adorable....

Your kids are adorable!!! Here are a couple shots of mine. :tongue:

Attachments

• Wedding 037.jpg
    Wedding 037.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 97
  • Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 80
Since were sharing...Hannah spent nine days in the nicu but Samuel was the one born early by a month and he didn't.

Attachments

• 38691-IMG_2054[2].jpg
    38691-IMG_2054[2].jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 38686-IMG_2009[1].jpg
    38686-IMG_2009[1].jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 75