The winner of the dirtiest car contest is....

ChrisCairns

this one.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 388
If I was a cop I'd ticket you for parking something that nasty on a public street..........:eek:

If mine look that bad I would be at the pawn shop too. I hope he got more than 10 bucks for that thing.

Dont worry it will be on eBay in a few months. "Clean low mile garage kept car!" Only driven on nice days over 70! :D If you listen real close you can hear it rusting away! :(

Good thing it has mudflaps to keep the fenders clean. :rolleyes:

(However I have a sneaking feeling that thing cleans up fairly well.)

Don't park that thing in front of your business until you wash it!!!!!:wink:

Spoilsport. :biggrin:

I was enjoying the response.

BTW...It IS garaged every day. It doesn't have any rust. It won't appear on Ebay. I drive it everyday I can, just not in the snow. Although I have considered snow tires front and back so maybe in the future. :smile:

It hasn't been washed for 5 months but I'm testing a theory. The theory being, if not washed for 6 months will a wash make it look better? I'll get the results in about 1 month and post whether the theory is correct.

And mileage? Odometer says 65,000 but it was broken for 2 years. So make that around 90,000 I think. (And the aholes in the pawnshop wouldn't even go to $10.00, cheap bastards.):p

Hey Chris, it wouldn't get that dirty if you took those GNX louvers off! They cause the dirt to STICK to the car at high speed.:biggrin: So how's Colville thes days? I haven't been there in a couple of years. I'll try and make it over this summer and say hi!

wait till some kid writes "wash me" on your hood and all the dirt on the surface acts like sandpaper under thier finger and you have a permanent "wash me" logo forever for you to enjoy.:eek:

That much dirt probably weighs enough to knock a full second off your quarter mile times. Just wait until you get outrun by an old lady in a 91 Accord....:p

Don't know where you guys live, but around here it doesn't take long at all for a car to get that filty. One long-ish winter road trip and my car would look just like that.

They don't even put that much salt on our roads around here. :eek: :eek:

Hey Chris, it wouldn't get that dirty if you took those GNX louvers off! They cause the dirt to STICK to the car at high speed.:biggrin: So how's Colville thes days? I haven't been there in a couple of years. I'll try and make it over this summer and say hi!

That would be great Ken. I remember the last time you were here we had to run you out of town...you're too smart for us hicks. :D Make certain you bring your tools...I'll put you to weldin' on all the headers I have that need
fixing.

Len, Lenny, Leonard. I wasn't going to do this but ....

Lisa (Len's GF) was crying one day and I asked her why. She said Len had sent her to the store for some condoms and when she returned with them he complained they were too big. She went back and got a smaller size. Upon showing these ones to Len, he AGAIN he said they were too big. So once more she made the trip to the store and this time bought the smallest ones on the shelf. And that miserable cur-dog Len still yelled at poor Lisa. Lisa showed me the latest ones she'd bought and I snapped this picture.

Attachments

• Condom.jpg
    Condom.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 172
Spoilsport. :biggrin:

I was enjoying the response.

BTW...It IS garaged every day. It doesn't have any rust. It won't appear on Ebay. I drive it everyday I can, just not in the snow. Although I have considered snow tires front and back so maybe in the future. :smile:

It hasn't been washed for 5 months but I'm testing a theory. The theory being, if not washed for 6 months will a wash make it look better? I'll get the results in about 1 month and post whether the theory is correct.

And mileage? Odometer says 65,000 but it was broken for 2 years. So make that around 90,000 I think. (And the aholes in the pawnshop wouldn't even go to $10.00, cheap bastards.):p

You should have kept it going longer its funny to see how people react towards a dirty GN and since it was dirty its a pos.