The way this war is..very pitiful !!

Originally posted by Bob Cosby

BTW...I also suspect that Hussien is either dead (pretty likely really) or very badly injured.

One announcer already said the U.S. Gov't had verified that he was injured but not the extent of the wounds.

Take it for what it's worth.

Fox keeps saying the govt. has footage of sadam being put in an ambulance. I wish they would show that on the news.

Anybody ever see the movie "Wag the Dog"? I can't help but think of that when I see the fuzzy images from the field.

The brits are now reporting he was injured, but not bad. Who really knows, I guess.

I am familier with "wag the dog", but never actually saw the movie. What "fuzzy" pics are you talking about? If you're referring to the ones from the "embedded" reporters, then those are digital images that are bandwidth-limited. They do ok when things are still or are moving slow, but get really bad as things move fast.

SA comments

"General" Brian said of my comments:
"Your one of the ones with the smart a** answers that Ive posted about before"

That's right, Brian. I have that right because many others, myself and my son included, did our "time" . If you think you are so well informed as to how a war should be run, why are we not reading about you and your leadership on CNN, MSNBC??

As for the smart a$$ comments... that's what the delete key is for.

Have a great day!:D :D

Originally posted by national
Yeah I know..did you see on CNN the black guy that was saying "look closly george bush...you killed my one & only son"
I felt so bad for him...one of the many guys that have giving his life for our country so that we can live our normal life that we do & the freedom to have stuff like we do..like I said earlier..very pitiful..but were only gonna see more...
Brian

Hey pal, you're problem is CNN. You watch too much left wing news. These people slant everything they can against our government and have been doing so since their inception. While a great loss to lose someone's son, I'm sure I wouldn't blame the government or President Bush. That's ludicrous. This is the type of sensational reporting I would expect from CNN.......and ABC, NBC, and CBS, for that matter. Get a grip! :mad:

Re: SA comments

Originally posted by Chuck Leeper
"General" Brian said of my comments:
"Your one of the ones with the smart a** answers that Ive posted about before"

That's right, Brian. I have that right because many others, myself and my son included, did our "time" . If you think you are so well informed as to how a war should be run, why are we not reading about you and your leadership on CNN, MSNBC??

As for the smart a$$ comments... that's what the delete key is for.

Have a great day!:D :D
Are you on CNN or MSNBC? I dont think so...People like you is why I want to sell my buick & go back to the corvette people..much more friendly & lot less stuck on thereselves as badazzes...If you were any kind of man youd seen my apology right after that post
RedRegal>>Dont start being like Chucky now..& I dont know you so Im not your PAL...As for CNN I dont get all my info there..check your map..Im a few miles from 101 Airborne base..I see & know the families there..but actually you hear it quicker from CNN & MSNBC just more correct from the horses mouth ..
Brian

THEY GOT THESE NEWS GUYS OUT THERE WITH THE MARINES, ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS WHILE OUR SOLDIERS ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF ACTUAL COMBAT. IT'S REDICULOUS. YOU MUST HAVE SEENS WHERE THE MARINES WERE ASSAULTING A CONCRETE BUILDING AND MEETING WITH SUBSTANTIAL RESISTANCE. THEY CALLED IN A SINGLE HARRIER JET TO DROP A COUPLE BOMBS ON IT. I SAW IT ON A COUPLE CHANNELS BUT ON ABC, THAT A$$HOLE, JOHN QUINONES, STATES "IF IT TAKES OUR FORCES THIS LONG TO TAKE THAT BUILDING, HOW WILL THEY DO IN BAGHDAD." WHAT DID HE EXPECT THEM TO DO..... RUN IN THERE SCREAMING, SPITTING AND SHOOTING? MORON!

JUST ONE OF THE MANY LEFT WING, ANTI US, STATEMENTS MADE BY THESE NEWS PEOPLE. WATCH ANY NEW CONFERENCE. IT'S OUTRAGEOUS. :mad: