The very first bolt on bell 2004R

Lonnie.. I agree. Believe it or not this happen on freeway not track.... Brand rebuild with billet parts and PTC 9/11 convertor. 5-6 passes (10.50's) and on the way home, friend floored it chasing a Vette up to 140 mph and the XFI was NOT set up for top end. Left off throttle and crank broke in three pieces:(

The pic this would be an easy mod.

Any updates? Have you reached a price as of yet?
Finished first 4 on the cnc. Check fit and were ready to go. You interested in one of the prototypes? Not as sexy as the cnc versions.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1388938586345.jpg
    1388938586345.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 219
What is the price?

Will cost you feedback of the install. I am doing instructions and need someone to install from beginning to the end to see if it is really a cut and bolt it on. I say it is but would like feedback from someone else.

Will cost you feedback of the install. I am doing instructions and need someone to install from beginning to the end to see if it is really a cut and bolt it on. I say it is but would like feedback from someone else.

I'll be positioning my engine and tranny in the next month or so on a bare frame Lonnie. I'd be happy to take pics of everything if you're interested.;)

This is very cool.. Thanks for still developing and innovating. ..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I got a BQ 200r4 sitting here im gonna use in my buildup if you need any more volunteers to test out the bell install for you...:cool:

PM'd you

PM me.
I tried to PM'd you and could not. I would be glad to provide feedback and photo documentation as needed. I am in Birmingham, AL.

Do you know off hand if there is any difference between the REID and the JW bellhousings?

PM me.
I tried to PM'd you and could not. I would be glad to provide feedback and photo documentation as needed. I am in Birmingham, AL.

Do you know off hand if there is any difference between the REID and the JW bellhousings?

Call the shop in next couple days. Through adapter will only work with the Reid.

Call and left a message at the shop. I will try to call you back again tomorrow

Lonnie thanks for hooking my buddy up with the amc bell..he was beating his head against the wall till i showed him what you were doing here :cool: