The Sleeper on PassTime...lol

How is he saying it's a stock 302? And what has 156k on it? I know those HO engines have forged internals and can hold together for some major power, but there is no way it can hold together for 8's can it? I'm so gullible I don't know what to believe :redface:

How is he saying it's a stock 302? And what has 156k on it? I know those HO engines have forged internals and can hold together for some major power, but there is no way it can hold together for 8's can it? I'm so gullible I don't know what to believe :redface:

Let's put it this way... If that dude was pinocchio, his nose would have busted right through the camera lense.

I loved it! He sure played the part well, didn't he? The car looked the part of a sleeper too. Sleeper cars RULE! :smile::eek:

I never watch the show but watching that makes me wonder if all of the racers do that?? Seems like they would have to be a little more honest about what it has so the panelist can have a fair shot at guessing? :confused:

I never watch the show but watching that makes me wonder if all of the racers do that?? Seems like they would have to be a little more honest about what it has so the panelist can have a fair shot at guessing? :confused:

They usually are honest... It is quite cool to watch, my family thinks I am a genius because I am usually so close;)

Generally you can look at the safety equipment and get a good feeling of what they will do. You can spot those index cars so easy...

Fibbing or not, everybody has the equal chance at winning. No advantage goes out to one guy. I would love to get on that show too. I am usually pretty spot on.

Thats pretty cool. I must have missed that episode. I guess those guys can't see the engine. Ken thought it was EFI. Looks like he is running Trick Flow heads and a fogger system. I'm guessing a plate on it as well since he has 4 fuel regs lined up.

You guys really don't think that is a 302 with a b cam do you?:biggrin:

Looks like big windsor all day long!

^ X2. I know the 302 stock blocks like to split once over 500ish hence the stock block chronicles section on turbomustangs.com

LMAO!

Text book street racer. Hustler. Love it. If you know anything about nitrous and fords you could look at the motor and know that was not a dry kit and that was not a 302..:biggrin::cool:

they usually are actually. this schmuck just thought he was kool by lying to the panel. Kool he wasnt. he looked like an idiot actually. kinda stupid. its not like no ones gonna see his time at the end like its some kinda grudge car.

anyone could lie about their car and of course the panel members are gonna get it wrong. thats the whole point of the show is to list what u have so the panel can guess appropriately.