The Red List Group Drag Race

I'm not saying I'm not going but....

I have a car that doesn't stop right now and apparently that's kinda important. Waiting on Vacuum brake kit....

In the meantime. I am just throwing the possibility of selling my VIP track tickets (Value $180) for this weekend at Bakersfield (Redlist group). If you know anyone that might want it...let them know. I will make my final decision Friday evening. If I decide to sell them, I will need a Paypal payment and then I will email my ticket to the purchaser.

PM for further questions

Also, if I go...does anyone have a large helmet I could barrow?

Thanks, and hope to see ya there.
Damon

I would be interested in trading as I have a regular racer ticket .

I would be interested in trading as I have a regular racer ticket .

Sorry dank GN,

Not interested in trading. I might not have a car to drive so any (regular or VIP) ticket would be useless to me. But I hope it doesn't come to this...hope to see ya there.

It's going to rain so they are moving it to the 16th
image.png

I am not going to make it...no brakes. But my ticket will still be good for the next one.

Well I made it there after staying up all night finishing my cage and a bunch of other stuff I had to do to pass tech . Basically I couldn't build boost at the line so my 60' where crap like really crap 2.0 60' . I am way to rich so I have some tuning to do . Even with those slow ass 60' I am still pretty happy with my MPH of 128 . But it not ran a 11.5 . Once I get a chance to tune some and get my 60' down I'm sure I'll be tapping on the low10s high 9s. O and I did pass tech . https://www.facebook.com/chris.marin.940/posts/1109711315746755

Well I made it there after staying up all night finishing my cage and a bunch of other stuff I had to do to pass tech . Basically I couldn't build boost at the line so my 60' where crap like really crap 2.0 60' . I am way to rich so I have some tuning to do . Even with those slow ass 60' I am still pretty happy with my MPH of 128 . But it not ran a 11.5 . Once I get a chance to tune some and get my 60' down I'm sure I'll be tapping on the low10s high 9s. O and I did pass tech . https://www.facebook.com/chris.marin.940/posts/1109711315746755

Nice video, thank for sharing. She is really slow out of the hole, just like you mentioned... But damn she took off once that boost kicked it! Nice work, I wish I could have been there, the weather looked perfect...oh well. However, my ticket is still good for the next one. Hope to see ya there.

Here is my shity time slip :-( anyway I'll pull some fuel and she should get out the hole faster then this .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
Anyone going to the one on August 20th ? I bought my ticket and am having my converter restall so I can actually build boost off the line . 2.3 60' will not cut it lol . Hope to see some Buicks there unlike last time . We need to represent and get some fast Buicks out there to let ppl know that we still can smash on there new 5. Slows and Camaros .

Anyone going to the one on August 20th ? I bought my ticket and am having my converter restall so I can actually build boost off the line . 2.3 60' will not cut it lol . Hope to see some Buicks there unlike last time . We need to represent and get some fast Buicks out there to let ppl know that we still can smash on there new 5. Slows and Camaros .

Hey!

I want too, but recently blew a head gasket (I think)...

I want to fix it but currently in the middle of another engine rebuild on my other vehicle, so I have my hands full.

If...and that's a BIG IF...I get it done, I will be there.