The reason I don't drive my cars anywhere

Hate that man, that is a beatiful C4! Whomever done that deserves to be shot!:mad:

Ugh I cant wait to find out who it is.I keep on looking at pictures and its driving me crazy.You guys have no idea

Attachments

• 22578_1265995542152_1597688997_693972_3167570_n.jpg
    22578_1265995542152_1597688997_693972_3167570_n.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 231
Sorry to hear about the damage to the Vette.

Not to be a jerk or nothing but that Vette looks pretty rough from the little bit I see in the pic. The fender tops are shot and mucho debris in the hatch area, tires wore down, etc. Did it spend a lot of time outdoors? Because if it did it's a shame because that's a sweet car.

I have no idea what could have pulled a chunk of car out like that.:confused:

Sorry to hear about the damage to the Vette.

Not to be a jerk or nothing but that Vette looks pretty rough from the little bit I see in the pic. The fender tops are shot and mucho debris in the hatch area, tires wore down, etc. Did it spend a lot of time outdoors? Because if it did it's a shame because that's a sweet car.

I have no idea what could have pulled a chunk of car out like that.:confused:

I was thinking the same thing, that car looks nothing like the "show car" pics. Paint looks beat.

sorry to hear about the car. I would guess that the reason you didn't find the piece was that it had the other car's paint rubbed all over it, and the asshat swiped it to hide the evidence?