The New Fast and Furious stars Grand national !!!!?

If you go to Universal Studios in Florida (not sure if the cars are still there), but about 3 years ago, they had the FF cars out there, including the black charger that got wrecked in the first one. Yes, that thing was a rust bucket filled with bondo all over. So at least they are not wrecking good cars. I am SUPER dissappointed that the GN has a V8 sound and that the emblem is in the wrong spot. I mean, all it takes is one car buff to prevent these producers from butchering these cars. You mean to tell me there isn't ONE car buff on the set that notices these screw ups? Doesn't Paul Walker personally own a Skyline that he races? If you watch the video closely, the Grand National has an actual Grand National license plate on the front, so they obviously knew what they were driving. Anyhow, ever since the first one, I have been addicted to these movies due to the cars, and I personally think Paul Walker and Vin Diesel are good actors. <---No flames please. It's kinda like cake to a fat kid....I just can't get enough. I will be in the theatre the night it comes out and I will enjoy it like I did the other 3. While everyone likes to bash the imports, there are some nice cars in the movies. I just hope they don't do any cartoon like stunts like the 2nd one where Ludicris raises a draw bridge and the skyline jumps 5,000,000,000 feet only to land safely and win. I need NAWSSSS!:cool: