The M-8 event is on

turbo6x2

10 second hot air
Information on M-8 at Stanton To anyone who has ever been to any of the other events you know what this means. This is usually a very organized event and everyone seems to have a lot of fun. If you can bring your T or GN and go drag racing.

Well it's not a T or GN, but i'll be there. Had a lot of fun last year and will definatly make it this year if the cars still going.:D ;)

Originally posted by Gbodynutt
Well it's not a T or GN, but i'll be there. Had a lot of fun last year and will definatly make it this year if the cars still going.:D ;)
Yes even you can come out and play LOL Funny funny man. But this is one of the best events and will be my 4th one racing 5th overall. Top of line event, if you never been plan on being there, you won't regret it. It gets a little cold but the turbo likes cold.... :cool:

Originally posted by Quick Turbo V6
I'm going to be there. Maybe we will get to talk this time :D .

Scott
Actually if you came through the gate at Stanton for our Buick day we did talk I was collecting money for a while. LOL We will be the ones with the Wolcott Racing Trailer. See you there... :D

Actually if you came through the gate at Stanton for our Buick day we did talk I was collecting money for a while. LOL We will be the ones with the Wolcott Racing Trailer. See you there...

A nice lady took my money. So that was you:D LOL

Scott

Gang, I know I mentioned this in the other thread about this :) but can you help spread the word about this event? I sure would like to see more Turbo Buicks take on those weak little f-bodies. :D

Just mention cash prizes. That should help! ;);)

Just to let everyone know, we have less than a month to go and the hotel rooms are going fast!

Hotel information is now on the event web site.

Any questions? Just ask!

do you all meet up before stanton, and cruise in together? I never been and would like go and meet fellow gn/t-type owners,
and hang out!

We will be leaving about 7 ish we usually stop at Mc donalds in Ionia for Breakfast. We leave by taking m-6 to I-96 then to 66 north to stanton if that works for you. I believe the gates open at 9. Otherwise I think a group gathers about the same time at post drive and 131, this would be a group of camaros....

Hey Terbo, what part of G.R. are you from. I and a couple friends are leaving probably around 8(I hope) if the track dosen't open till 9. Have you been to Stanton before? We'll be leaving from the Alpine I-96 area.

I never been to stanton! I live like ten minutes from alpine ave,I actually work off of alpine ave also! I would like to meet up with you guy's, then we can roll together!

MAGAZINE COVERAGE!

Just wanted to inform those who plan to be at the event that Speed, Style & Sound will be covering M8!

The reporter that will make the event is coincidentally an old acquaintance of mine who I haven't talked to in years. He will plan to bring his 475 horsepower late model Pontiac Grand Prix. Yes, 475 hp out of a FWD Grand Prix. If seeing tha isn't worth the price of admission, I don't know what is. :)

Speed, Style & Sound is a great magazine and if you make the event and are lucky enough, you could make the article!

For those who need info on this event, head over to http://www.migmevent.com
ALSO, if you haven't already, click THIS LINK to subscribe to the MAIN M8 info thread (must be logged into the CamaroZ28.Com message board for this to work).

Spread the word! :)

Jason,

Didn't get a chance to talk to you last year..........thanks for the come back on the sunglass deal from 7 years ago.

I know it's a busy day for you, but maybe we'll get a chance to shoot the **** a little this year. I have already talked to the IPD about crusing thru Amerihost a couple of extra times on the 24th and hope to stop in the hotel on Fri.

Either way I plan on being there on Sat. with the TY.

:cool:

Originally posted by Twins
Jason,

Didn't get a chance to talk to you last year..........thanks for the come back on the sunglass deal from 7 years ago.

No problem, I kinda felt bad about that whole ordeal.

I know it's a busy day for you, but maybe we'll get a chance to shoot the **** a little this year.

Yeah, I know...I think we got to say "Hi" and that was it. :(

I will be at the Amerihost Friday night, head up and see me there.

I have already talked to the IPD about crusing thru Amerihost a couple of extra times on the 24th

Cool! Thanks!

Either way I plan on being there on Sat. with the TY.

AWESOME! Bring some more Sy/Tys with you! We only have one or two each year.

Originally posted by Gbodynutt
Hey Terbo, what part of G.R. are you from. I and a couple friends are leaving probably around 8(I hope) if the track dosen't open till 9. Have you been to Stanton before? We'll be leaving from the Alpine I-96 area.
Friends? You have friends, really?? Justing kidding. Hey twins what you can't make the m-8 this year????