The Highest Lbs injestors for stock computer?

well are we talking un modded ECM? or modded?

57 low imp will work, how ever they are new.
50s work well and lots of great chips

55s and up need a computer tweek to run the low imp. driver installed.

dathan

I've always thought 50#ers were the biggest you could go with a STOCK stock ECM. That'll be good for some serious speed, but how fast are you lookin' to go? 55# Siemans injectors are low impedance if I'm remembering right, and anything low imp. will require a modded ECM driver. What other mods and stuff do you have? Are you looking to match some big injectors to a big turbo, or are you just lookin' down the road? If you wanna go crazy fast, I'd say just bite the bullet and get the modded ECM, that's chump change compared to all the other stuff you're gonna have to do if 50# injectors won't handle your speed plans. Good luck!

HI-IMP 55/57S

The hi-imp 55/57s are the max without putting new drivers in the ECM by sending it off to Bob Bailey.

Eric at www.turbotweak.com enjoys doing an excellent chip for them. :)

Troy,

Not sure what you're goals are so I'm not sure what size injectors you need. We have many cars running 55's, 72's, 75's, 83's and 96'2 too. All with the stock ECM. You probably don't need anything quite that big but it's all possible.

Neal

Thanks Guys, probably going to stock block w/goodies inside. forged pistins/rods, girdle, champion heads..Thinking of going 72lbs to be safe w modified Ecm, Anyone know who sells them???? I would like to get at least 600-700 hp. I have a FAST system But id rather stay stock for now..Until the Stage II in in motion..:D

Get the 83's then and a Max-Effort 16 position thumbwheel from Steve Yaklin and you will love it! You will have to get your ECM modded by Red Armstrong or Bob Bailey. My 83's idle and drive better than 30's with the Max-Effort.

600 Hp?

The 57s should get you to 600, maybe a little more, as will stock pistons, rods, heads, and ECM. The girdle is a good idea at that level, though. Bigger heads, and injectors will make it easier, but may tempt you to run in less than perfect tune. I mean, you can make more power by tuning what you got, or you can make more power by bolting on more stuff, but you make MOST power by doing both!