The Great Southwestern Dyno Shootout & Mutton Barbeque:

I'm pushing Anderson to get my car to me by this meet.. i'm going to miss the track day but NOT the dyno day.. Billy's breaking in the motor on his dyno and running down the 1/4 about 6 to 10 times before shipping to me.. after that, i'm planning on putting some miles on the new motor before this dyno event.. i want to see the difference between east coast numbers to west coast numbers due to weather and temp changes.. If she breaks, i'm parting her out, right there at the event :p ..

very much looking forward to throwing the old rubber wheels on the drum and see what my redneck backyard build will do LOL. :eek:

Hey Nordy

shall I bring cash, or will you accept a check?? ( for all the parts)

what? no humor?

I'd be interested in seeing the numbers,
look forward to seeing you and the others.

cruzn57

you can bring me cash i may need it after the dyno distructo run LOL. i have a few changes on the heap that should put out some good #'s also still keeping that elcamino?

Underboost said:
?? Sorry over my head Wells. Going to the dshop this weekend?
--------------------------
Sorry, just commenting on Lou the sheppard. Wanted to see if he was alive & still kicking. I figure that he is sneaking that "other" motor in his car about now. Providing that it is not raining nor the streets are wet, Yep, need my fix. looking forward to it. See everybody there.

THE DYNOSTORE said:
Lou,

All of that will be an additional $50......if only :biggrin:

Yes, you will be given a print out with A/F and curve for HP and torque.

TDS
Sounds good! That would be valuable input for me. Regards Lou

Ok, we just added another name to the dyno run. Dave Mayans from Corona, an acquaintance of mine and I am sure that some of you will know him from Donut Derelict's will be dynoing a virtually bone stock '89 TTA. That's 2 TTA's, Frank's and Dave's. Welcome aboard, Dave.

Keeping the old el camino?

I've almost got it worn out !!
I have almost 25 miles on it now, been feeling guilty cause its sittin out in the weather , but new garage is in the works,
I'll keep ya posted ,
see ya at the dyno !

cruzn57 said:
I've almost got it worn out !! I have almost 25 miles on it now, been feeling guilty cause its sittin out in the weather , but new garage is in the works, I'll keep ya posted , see ya at the dyno !
-------------------------------------------------
Glad to hear that you are still in the mix, Lee. Looking forward to seeing everybody. This should be fun.

Wells mike here well i have to remove my name from the list as i will be out of town ( thats the entertainment industry for ya ). Damn sorry to miss this as i was ready to spank that dyno and watch Kevin cry with his gay sheep when he see's my #"s posted next to his bucket of bolts. :eek: ps kev you had no chance with my car and my upgrades, let see nitrous drive shaft from denny's new 35-3600 conv. 83lb inj. pt-72gtq turbo with fast xfi system and few other goodies, the smack down would have been fun but will have to do it another day so keep your potential 11second car home :rolleyes: more like 12 sec LOL no room to waste gas on that with a hmmmm definite 10 sec potential high 9 now LOL. BUT JEREMY WILL BE MY FRONT MAN TO SHOW YOU KEVIN WHAT IS UP! see ya at the track when i get back. Lou hope you car runs great and your numbers are what you are shooting for, CRUZN on your way to chatsworth drop that camino off at my house for safe keeping ;) and everyone else have some good runs and don't leave any parts on the floor of the shop LOL. :eek: have a great time and shot me pics of the day mike. :wink:

nailheadpowered (Mike): Sorry that you can't make it. There will be others, I'm sure. I am sure that Kevin is feeling the pain already. Hope that all is well otherwise. Thanks for letting us know.

Hey Mike

a real man would tell his boss , "I'm busy"
and show up anyhow, but then, what do I know?
sorry you won't be there, was looking forward to seeing your ride.
see ya next time, may be with the el camino?

kinda hard when ill be in hong kong and malaysia to take that day off and come back. :rolleyes: that 14 hour flight is going to be brutal enough! :eek: it would be pretty damn funny if i saw a gn over there LOL. im sure ya'll wont miss me but ill have my friend Jeremy pulling up the slack for us in his bad ass el camino gn. look forward to the pics and stories and who leaves there crank and trans on the shop floor. :eek:

nailheadpowered said:
Wells mike here well i have to remove my name from the list as i will be out of town ( thats the entertainment industry for ya ). Damn sorry to miss this as i was ready to spank that dyno and watch Kevin cry with his gay sheep when he see's my #"s posted next to his bucket of bolts. :eek: ps kev you had no chance with my car and my upgrades, let see nitrous drive shaft from denny's new 35-3600 conv. 83lb inj. pt-72gtq turbo with fast xfi system and few other goodies, the smack down would have been fun but will have to do it another day so keep your potential 11second car home :rolleyes: more like 12 sec LOL no room to waste gas on that with a hmmmm definite 10 sec potential high 9 now LOL. BUT JEREMY WILL BE MY FRONT MAN TO SHOW YOU KEVIN WHAT IS UP! see ya at the track when i get back. Lou hope you car runs great and your numbers are what you are shooting for, CRUZN on your way to chatsworth drop that camino off at my house for safe keeping ;) and everyone else have some good runs and don't leave any parts on the floor of the shop LOL. :eek: have a great time and shot me pics of the day mike. :wink:

Dude dont hate because my car looks better than yours :D , i know envy is a killer but please dont have a heart attack, btw lets see how long your junk stays together before you blow it up, i will be driving by you nice and slow in my 12 second ride and offer you my AAA card to tow that ugly bucket home :)..

i don't hate i just think your a loud mouth idiot who is annoying and when your ready to put your pink slip up call me until then shut the hell up about your bench seat t-type as most of us are tired about your bragging and bs and no balls. ps don't leave your crank on the dyno floor in may.

Lou if you drop the new engine in the car for the dyno hope it throws some huge #'s out for ya. to the rest good luck and hope there are not too many disappointments on the dyno.

nailheadpowered said:
i don't hate i just think your a loud mouth idiot who is annoying and when your ready to put your pink slip up call me until then shut the hell up about your bench seat t-type as most of us are tired about your bragging and bs and no balls. ps don't leave your crank on the dyno floor in may.QUOTE]

Hmmm I wonder where you got that I was a loud mouth, if I clearly remember you were the one who came down here to ME looking for help and i was willing to help you out and may i remind you, it cost you nothing ;) some gratefull SOB you are now talking crap, you seem to be the one talking Sh**, please leave the bottle of Valium or Vicodins or Redelinns alone, they are starting to take their toll, oh and yeah, my car does look 100% better than yours 5,10,20,30 feet away, please get started by cleaning up the mess you have under the hood then come talk to me.. :) and if you still want to race me and you are so confident in your bucket it is only fair you give me the move from a head start and i will take you up on that race anytime anywhere just for bragging rights, mind you I am not a drag racer or street racer trying to break down the sound barrier like you are, but if you talk enough crapp i will come up and break you down.

wiked

they should call this......"days of our buicks" you guys want some cheese with that whine??? :biggrin:

nailheadpowered said:
shut the hell up about your bench seat t-type as most of us are tired about your bragging and bs and no balls.QUOTE]

hahahahaha i dont own a bench seat T type I wonder where you got that from, I own an 87 GN please, please leave those drugs alone they are taking thier toll. :p