the great american race daytona 500

HUMBLE-U2

who you guys and gals pullin for.looks like Toyota,s real strong during speedweek.d.Hamlin/ k.busch looks favored. go Jr and tony steward.

Too skeered to race in the rain. Darn that centrifugal force and speed.

Here's a picture of a NASCAR rain tire....so they do exist.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1393191963370.jpg
    1393191963370.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 92
We are under a tornado warning presently here in Daytona . Maybe racing under the lights this evening if at all

Anyone know who won the race or evan if they finished it?

I have 250 stupid channels and a computer and can't find an answer to this simple question.

winner Dale jr. local news came through.

Last edited:
Anyone know who won the race or evan if they finished it?

I have 250 stupid channels and a computer and can't find an answer to this simple question.

winner Dale jr. local news came through.

I couldn't even find what time it actually ended.....thought that would be easy to find also.

Glad Dale, Jr, won it! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! He's been under a lot of pressure.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Too skeered to race in the rain. Darn that centrifugal force and speed.

Here's a picture of a NASCAR rain tire....so they do exist.

they used to have rain tires for the road courses... they hauled them to the road course races for about a decade in case they were needed, then i think they scrapped them because they were dry rotting..

NASCRAP = National Association for Stock Car Races Are Pitiful. Nothing but a glorified demolition derby. Of course, that just my take...

S10xGN a lot of the restarts do end up in wrecks. but being there and watching guys going 200+mph for 500miles @ 9500rpms is preety amazing.how long do you think youre ride would last at wide open for 500 miles @ that rpm. I will tell you not long.but then again you could watch the home shopping network maybe more youre speed.