The fast and furious 4; oh **** IS THAT A GN

Buick_noob

PHElyHEKcLigIF_m.jpg

It should be better more American Muscle.

Universal Pictures
Hits theaters June 5, 2009

Brian (Paul Walker) is freed from prison (the authorities found out that he let Dominic played by Vin Diesel go at the end of the first film) to help the feds stop a heroin importer known as Braga. With the help of an informant named James Park, Brian - and ultimately Dominic Toretto - wins a place on the criminal's team, where he - and his flashy Nissan plan to catch the man red-handed.

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker reteam for the ultimate chapter of the franchise built on speed -- "Fast and Furious." Heading back to the streets where it all began, they rejoin Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster to blast muscle, tuner and exotic cars across Los Angeles and floor through the Mexican desert in the new high-octane action-thriller.

When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto (Diesel) reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner (Walker). But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmanuever him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, two men will find the best way to get revenge: push the limits of what's possible behind the wheel.

PHz2pBBAmtDdCF_m.jpg

PHrXEAttvKdJvv_m.jpg

PHElyHEKcLigIF_m.jpg

search F&F 4 on the search here and you'll find about 5 other threads on this.... for some reason this brings out emotion...

Look at the hood. It's not the Turbo hood. I doubt its a real GN.

Yeah i noticed that too, but a flat hood just means it doesn't have a GN hood. Just like a plain jane Regal with a turbo hood just means it's a plain jane car with a turbo hood.

I'm thinking it's just some old junker they pulled out of a bone yard and painted up to look like a GN. I'll bet it has a V8 sound clip though, and not a turbo 6.

Yep. I saw the trailer yesterday before Death Race. The 'GN' sounds like a nice, healthy V8. :rolleyes:

There are other pics I have seen of this car except it has the hood bulge. I expect the car with the damage to be a clone that takes the punishment. what ugly wheels, it kind of reminds me of a oval dirt race car.:eek:

Looks like the GN clone gets nailed pretty hard in the rear but doesn't show it in the next scene....??

I don't care what anyone says. Us owners are going to watch the movie and drive very slowly in the parking lot just to hear people say, " That looks like the car from the movie";)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YnyymOWhlk[/YOUTUBE]

Trailer with sound

I don't care what anyone says. Us owners are going to watch the movie and drive very slowly in the parking lot just to hear people say, " That looks like the car from the movie";)

I'll just go to the drive-in :biggrin:

There was a preview for it before DEATH RACE,definately a GN but sounded like a noisy V8.....disappointing TURBO 6's never sound like a V8!!:mad: