The fasest and coolest GNX in the World for Sale

I think it's funny how people bring up other people's income when taking about a car like this. Duh, you can't buy a car like this for $12k. You (or someone you're very close with) has to have major cash behind them to buy, build and sell cars like this. I really don't care because a car like this out of my league. I think it's obviously it's a high quality car and lots went into it. You might just say it's "one of the fastest" and that would cover that issue. Good luck with your sale.
One comment though. Geez spend some money on a spell/grammar checker. You sure didn't make your money as an English teacher.:wink:

What wheels are those and what is the size? I like the way they fill the wells up. Not to mention, they look like 2-piece? I wonder how that would look with the centers powdercoated black.

They are 17x10 in the rear 17x8.5 front hre's they are 2000 dollars each and they are 3 piece

Great car! I'll race ya for it. Put it up next to my 3.8NA! Ya, I know your scared... J.K.-great car

The car still has the factory gauges, seats, ladder bar susp was made to work with the nine inch. wheel flares are still factory. NOTHING is cut on this car were the oe parts cannot be put back on.

The OE parts come with the car:confused: ????

You dodged my question twice, so i can only assume the GNX parts are not available?

BW

Salisbury MD, half hr from my house. He used to have another bone stock GNX too, dont know if he still has that one. Saw him run 8.0 in Bristol
We built a stage2 GNX about 6 years ago (234) that went high 9's it is a street car. John Sullivans GNX went 9.80's in TSM trim as well.

He moved to PA, he still has the race car and last I heard it was having some more work done to it. His son still lives in Salisbury and he had bought the other GNX, but has since sold it.

I personally love the car.

His finances and how he got them have nothing to do with the vehicle. If you guys like throwing jabs, go on Jerry Springer. Jeez. :rolleyes:

For those looking, those HRE wheels are found on high dollar sports cars around the world. They are nice and very lightweight. I am not really a fan of bigger rims on TR's but those are certainly an exception.

Pearsonaly Jim did a great job cleaning that car up. As for how clean it is I would give it a 10 for that. Even though we don't see eye to eye he dose have good taste on what he buys. Jim you should call Rich on pinks cause it would be one hell of a show between us. Good luck with the sale. I hope you don't sell it cause I want to run you in 09.TTT

ross i am sorry we dont see eye to eye. Neather did mark s and me and now we are like best friends we hang out alot.. The motor for my malibu is at duttweiler right now getting done I will be ready.. By the way we should get over our ****,that was from High school yet. grab a sled come out and let go have fun. if you don,t have one I have 3. Call me

Let me fill out a life insurance plan before I hop a sled with a tampered throttle. Thanks though.

I see you are selling your low mile GN. Looks like the posting are going well:wink:

Pearsonaly Jim did a great job cleaning that car up. As for how clean it is I would give it a 10 for that. Even though we don't see eye to eye he dose have good taste on what he buys. Jim you should call Rich on pinks cause it would be one hell of a show between us. Good luck with the sale. I hope you don't sell it cause I want to run you in 09.TTT

cleaning the car would be correct i think....

hope who ever buys the cars get it to run faster then you have gotten it to run.....WAY INTO THE 9's...SNKSKNR YOU should buy it, you have the abillty to make it go faster....

Damn, why isn't this car sold yet? Ohhhhh, I don't have the money to buy it on a Marine Corp pay check...lol Really though, this is one beautiful car man, and good luck on the sale. I'm really surprised cruzn57 hasn't bought it yet to add to his fleet:wink

cleaning the car would be correct i think....

hope who ever buys the cars get it to run faster then you have gotten it to run.....WAY INTO THE 9's...SNKSKNR YOU should buy it, you have the abillty to make it go faster....

Before you post you need to know what you are talking about. The car is running stock type susp. Running street tires, lowered 2.5 inches, and weights 4000lb. The car has not yet been tuned with the bigger turbos, injectors and fast computer. And I drove this car everywere last year. And next I have a malibu that I can run at the track MY GNX IS A STREET / SHOW CAR. that is fast. i dont care if the thing went 20's in the 1/4 mile the car is still BAD ASS. And on Wisconsin highways the legal speed limit is 65 mph.

The people who have nothing are always the first ones to talk ****. grow up and get a life.

Before you post you need to know what you are talking about. The car is running stock type susp. Running street tires, lowered 2.5 inches, and weights 4000lb. The car has not yet been tuned with the bigger turbos, injectors and fast computer. And I drove this car everywere last year. And next I have a malibu that I can run at the track MY GNX IS A STREET / SHOW CAR. that is fast. i dont care if the thing went 20's in the 1/4 mile the car is still BAD ASS. And on Wisconsin highways the legal speed limit is 65 mph.

The people who have nothing are always the first ones to talk ****. grow up and get a life.

Then why would you say it's the fastest GNX? :confused:

You're all over the place. Pick a story and stay with it.

Car is no longer for sale. I had to sell one of my cars to make room for the new car comming, My 7000 mile GN is being picked up sat. down payment has been recived.