The fasest and coolest GNX in the World for Sale

Does this discussion have to happen every time this car is posted? This is a FOR SALE section.

Wellp... I think we need a neutral party to verify the #'s so everyone bring your GNX's to my place. When I get a chance to run them at the track I will post up the time and bring the car back to you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ahh Jim I didn't say your car is a piece but if you want to start $hit again Im down for that. If I ask my dad to drive his 13 sec 69 camaro I think he would let me. At least I still talk to my Dad. When was the last time you called him? Was it when you called him up and said where is my check again dad. For racing you this summer, Sorry MY FAMILY IS MORE IMPORTANT than to prove I can beat you again. Don't worry Mr. 3.8 Million dollar man I will run you when I have time to waist. So go out and buy another car that someone else built and stand tall at the track again waving a tire wrench in some guys face saying, I HAVE MORE MONEY THAN ALL YOU CAR CLUBS COMBINED. Dude go get a brain. I love all the call backs at the Buick dealer you made happen. Oh AC lets just add and add and add more oil untill the compresor seizes up. Also another great buy!! A malibu for 20k pluse and it can't go past 9.7's. Anyways Jim happy Holidays.:smile:

P.S The car is a good car but the owner is a A$$

Hahaha, I hate silver spoon fed little brats. I had to work 2 jobs at 80 hours a week for a year straight just to get money for my GN. Thats the problem these days, these little punk kids in the street racing world don't know jack about cars. It's just not the same anymore. It used to be the person who knew more won the race. Now its whomever has the most money. What a shame. Hey SNKSKNR, hows that motor working out for ya? Been a while.

Just a question that may help the sale of the car. What is left on it that is actually GNX related? I see it has the gauges, dash plaque, and fender vents. Does it have GNX seats, rear suspension, etc? Looks like a bad ass car, if that thing could hook, it would be sweet to see. I would never have the money to do it or buy it but it's cool to be different I guess.

I didnt view the link of photos, does it include the original GNX drivetrain that was available when the car was on ebay?

Anyone fill me in on this question?

BW

The guy from Illinois still had all the original parts motor, rear end, and trans on E bay about two to three months ago.

The guy from Illinois still had all the original parts motor, rear end, and trans on E bay about two to three months ago.

I know that when the car was for sale on ebay, the original parts were available, i dont know if they are included at this 60K price.

I do know there were some issues with the gauge cluster needles not being original, specifically the one that records mileage..............................

If you know what i mean...

Can we get a vin number to run the carfax on it?

BW

If it did come with all of the original parts then it would be a ok buy. At least the full box of parts are stiill in Illinois.Jim did do a good job cleaning that car up.

I dont know why it would bother anyone if he was born with a silver spoon. Most likely his father worked the 80 hour weeks to get to a place in life he could set up his kids. That would be my goal. Sounds like a lot of envy going on over the car.
Its a nice car that anyone would love to own.

Damn, not much left of the GNX part of the car.:frown:

I think that for the crazy money and time spent on the car, for a potential buyer, being a real GNX is just an added BONUS.

That is one bad-ass built car!!

Do you have all of the original GNX parts with the car.
Mike

To clear this up my parents made me work for everything i have. I sold my super late model stock car to buy this car. Don't be jelious of what someone has. I work hard for a living. And yes I do have money and can buy what I want, when I want. And have has alot of fast cool cars. I get sick of them and move on to something diffrent.

I took the body off the frame. My buddy help painting it. I put new cylinder heads on it. new turbos. Duel 3 in exhaust. new fast xfi with cal's help. a ams 1000 boost controler. big stero system. all the brakes. cleaned every mm of the car up to show standards. and a lot more.

The car still has the factory gauges, seats, ladder bar susp was made to work with the nine inch. wheel flares are still factory. NOTHING is cut on this car were the oe parts cannot be put back on.