The fasest and coolest GNX in the World for Sale

smoke20

Up for sale is My 1987 Buick GNX. To start is has a twin 76mm turbo small block chevy. Backed by a performance transmission th400 and a ford nine inch. This car has went deep in the nines with 15 psi of boost. and out handles and brakes my C6 corvette. It has 14 inch six pistion wilwood brakes up front and 13 inch 4 piston wilwood brakes in the rear. Rolling on 17 inch HRE wheels. has Alpine toutch screen radio with 3 12 inch subs and a 24 inch tv in the trunk..

This car has had a full frame off resto. Frame powder coated, all susp powder coated. rear end, ect ect. Body was soda blasted and repainted with sickens base clear and every body pannel taken off and painted off car..

see add on cars-on-line.com CarsOnline.com: Buick GNX For Sale

Attachments

• DSC01806.jpg
    DSC01806.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 3,515
  • DSC01804.jpg
    DSC01804.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 3,524
  • DSC00236.jpg
    DSC00236.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 3,517
  • DSC00238.jpg
    DSC00238.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 3,553
Takes balls to do that to a real GNX. Good luck on the sale.

Takes balls to do that to a real GNX. Good luck on the sale.
the car was already like that when he bought it. he just added some nice touch's to a bada$$ ride and very, very nicely done. turned up, its a 8sec. street machine! nice price too! good luck with the sale!

Thats not the fastest GNX out there.

Nice car, but not the fastest GNX in the world.

it not the fastest.::( how do you know? :confused: I will line my gnx next to any gnx out their.:D

It had the twin turbo sbc in it but i pulled every nut and bolt off the car and painted it. also made some made a ton of up grades.. The guy i bought the car from had tears in his eyes when he seen it and he said it never looked this good..

it not the fastest.::( how do you know? :confused: I will line my gnx next to any gnx out their.:D

You'll lose.

Buddy Cox has the fastest GNX in the world. I personally saw it go low 8s back in the mid 90s and yea, its a real GNX. He butchered his up way more than you did.

Your car is nice tho... its just not the fastest GNX in the world.

You'll lose.

Buddy Cox has the fastest GNX in the world. I personally saw it go low 8s back in the mid 90s and yea, its a real GNX. He butchered his up way more than you did.

Your car is nice tho... its just not the fastest GNX in the world.

were is his car now? I would like to know if thats ok.

And ross I told u i would put my title on the line of my gnx vs you and you were a pus_y and backed out. Bring something fast or dont talk **** I have two sub ten sec cars what do you have ( I KNOW YOUR DAD SAID YOU CAN"T USE THE CAR) sorry to here that.

If that is the case I will hace to do one of two things. Turn up the boost or retract what I said. that is if his car still runs like that.. thanks for the info:mad:

Ahh Jim I didn't say your car is a piece but if you want to start $hit again Im down for that. If I ask my dad to drive his 13 sec 69 camaro I think he would let me. At least I still talk to my Dad. When was the last time you called him? Was it when you called him up and said where is my check again dad. For racing you this summer, Sorry MY FAMILY IS MORE IMPORTANT than to prove I can beat you again. Don't worry Mr. 3.8 Million dollar man I will run you when I have time to waist. So go out and buy another car that someone else built and stand tall at the track again waving a tire wrench in some guys face saying, I HAVE MORE MONEY THAN ALL YOU CAR CLUBS COMBINED. Dude go get a brain. I love all the call backs at the Buick dealer you made happen. Oh AC lets just add and add and add more oil untill the compresor seizes up. Also another great buy!! A malibu for 20k pluse and it can't go past 9.7's. Anyways Jim happy Holidays.:smile:

P.S The car is a good car but the owner is a A$$

Jays RIGHT !!
Buddy bought the car new and to my knowledge he still has it. Haven't seen it around much anymore but it did run in the eights. Not saying your GNX won't run in the eights and it should with a good tune,decent boost and all dialed in good but Buddy has the time slip to prove it.

Far as I know he still has it up in Maryland.

Salisbury MD, half hr from my house. He used to have another bone stock GNX too, dont know if he still has that one. Saw him run 8.0 in Bristol
We built a stage2 GNX about 6 years ago (234) that went high 9's it is a street car. John Sullivans GNX went 9.80's in TSM trim as well.

Never said it wasn't cool.;) You know most GNX owners wouldn't do something like that. Guess from what the other poster wrote, he bought it that way so it doesn't matter much.