The deal is done and the Buick is gone

ttypewhite

I got a offer for my car that I couldn't refuse. So Brutus is gone, and I am now a Mustang guy. Here is my new whip which makes my Buick feel like a stock GN. Say hello to my little friend.:eek:
DSC00001.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

ha ha ha had you guys fooled:biggrin: I can't part with Brutus like that. Thats my brothers Stang that I took to PSP today to get some work done. We also put some C16 in it and took it up the street. WOW I really have nothing over this car. We will be dynoing the new setup tomorrow. 725whp puts a coupe like this into the 8's, and puts my Buick in the 9's. Can't beat that power to weight ratio huh?

ha ha ha had you guys fooled:biggrin: I can't part with Brutus like that. Thats my brothers Stang that I took to PSP today to get some work done. We also put some C16 in it and took it up the street. WOW I really have nothing over this car. We will be dynoing the new setup tomorrow. 725whp puts a coupe like this into the 8's, and puts my Buick in the 9's. Can't beat that power to weight ratio huh?

Man, I was upset and didn't even want to post. I didn't think you would give up that gourgues Buick you have!!!!!

Man, I was upset and didn't even want to post. I didn't think you would give up that gourgues Buick you have!!!!!

If I ever did that I don't think my kids would ever speak to me again, same applies with my Dad. As far as I am concerned, its til death does us part. My brother is my best friend, we are closer then butt cheeks. So if we ever feel the need to swap cars, we do. He is way more anal then me with cars, so I never have to worry when he has Brutus.

Cool, you are a great member of the community and that would be a loss!

I felt the same way this morning when I read that post:eek:

That is an ABSOLUTLE thing of beauty;)

Your brother's car looks nice, but I think you still have the better looking ride and I'm sure more comfortable as a toy driver. I'm sure your hot rod will hold it's own...

My brother and I basically bought our cars at the same time. We have always been within a tenth of each other until he did the 351 with the J-trim Mondo. He kinda put a good gap between us. I am going to have to put on my PT88 and try and catch him with his pants down until he gets used to the new setup. We have a video that my buddy took back in the early 90's when we were both running high 11s. That was the best side to side racing we have ever had. I should find it and post it. He beat me by a bumper on that run. Go figure, I egged him on all day at the track because I was running 2 tenths quicker then him that day and he gunned me when it counted.

Would anyone feel offended if I said that mustang is UGLY?

That white T, on the other hand is STYLIN'!

that was funny... I don't even know you and felt betrayed.....I always love seeing that white t in you sig......